Mount TBR 2018 discussion

Level 7: Mt. Everest (100 Books) > Sophia's Climb II

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (sophiarose) Howdy all!
I'm very excited to soon start my new climb for the summit. I plan to update my climb at the end of each month with the list of books I read during that month. I do reviews on each book so, if you are interested, feel free to 'follow' or 'friend' if you want to see them.

Wish me luck as I wish right back to you! :)

message 2: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (sophiarose) Here are my total's for June:

YTD: 87/100 books

A Play of Treachery (Joliffe the Player, #5) by Margaret Frazer Vengeance in Death (In Death, #6) by J.D. Robb Miss Darcy's Beaux A Persuasion, Mansfield Park and Pride and Prejudice Continuation (Austeniana, #1) by Eliza Shearer Nudging Cupid by Kerri Williams The Second Date by Mary Lydon Simonsen Hotter Than Hot (Pecan Creek, #0.5) by Tina Leonard Come Back to Me (Short Story) by Elle Bright Mansfield Revisited by Joan Aiken The Looney Experiment by Luke Reynolds At the Edge of the Sea by Karen M. Cox The Lone Wolf (The Western Coast Shifter #1) by Blair Grove Handle with Care by Josephine Myles One Wilde Night (Immortal Vegas, #0.5) by Jenn Stark Getting Wilde (Immortal Vegas, #1) by Jenn Stark

message 3: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Congrats on reaching & surpassing the peak of El Toro! Good luck with your new goal.

message 4: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (sophiarose) Thanks, Leslie! I'm aiming for the very top this year. :)

message 5: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Great job! Keep on going!

message 6: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (sophiarose) Jessika wrote: "Great job! Keep on going!"

Woohoo! Thanks, Jessika!

message 7: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (sophiarose) Some progress for July. :)

YTD: 94/100 books

Apache Flame by Madeline Baker Butterfly Swords (Tang Dynasty, #1) by Jeannie Lin Definitely Not Mr. Darcy by Karen Doornebos Wild Trail (Clean Slate Ranch #1) by A.M. Arthur Inseverable (Carolina Beach, #1) by Cecy Robson An Autobiography by Agatha Christie Mission Improper (London Steampunk The Blue Blood Conspiracy #1) by Bec McMaster

message 8: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (sophiarose) Inched my way closer to the next summit with my August numbers...
YTD: 97/100 books

Across Eternity by Aris Whittier The Restorer (The Graveyard Queen) by Amanda Stevens Persuade Me (Darcy & Friends, #2) by Juliet Archer

message 9: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (sophiarose) Checking in with my September Numbers

YTD: 104!!!! I'll be leveling up to climb Mt. Olympus starting next month

My Boyfriend's Back by Chrissy Olinger Reluctant Protector (Protectors, #1) by Nana Malone Wee William's Woman (Clan MacDougall, #3) by Suzan Tisdale Last Ship Off Polaris-G (Central Galactic Concordance Novella, #0.5) by Carol Van Natta Desert Warrior by Nalini Singh Nightkeepers (The Nightkeepers, #1) by Jessica Andersen Emma and Elizabeth by Ann Mychal

message 10: by Susan (new)

Susan | 87 comments Wow! Enjoy the view up there, and good luck on your next climb

message 11: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (sophiarose) Susan wrote: "Wow! Enjoy the view up there, and good luck on your next climb"

Thanks so much, Susan! :)

message 12: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Congrats!!

message 13: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (sophiarose) Jessika wrote: "Congrats!!"

Thanks, Jessika!