What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > A cop in the U.S. shoots & kills a guy. He & his family move to Ireland. Revenge plot. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Netsi (new)

Netsi | 6 comments I’m trying to remember a title of a book I read years ago so please help! The plot isn’t basically about a cop who was in the states that shoots and kills a guy. He and his family move to Ireland and were just living their life’. The wife is Irish and her husband teases her about her accent. A friend of the guy that died goes to Ireland to seek revenge on the cop and his family. At some point the guy kidnaps the cops small little boy but ends up leaving him when he was going to get caught. Late in the book, the guy shoots at the cop but the cops son who was a genius used a thing he invented to reverse back time and save his dad from being shot. The cop then takes the opportunity and shoots the bad guy that hasn’t been coming after his family. Anyways this is isn’t the greatest plot summary but it’s bits of what I remember. Help a sister out, please and thank you.

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott Please put details into your thread title. All inquiries here are about an unsolved title!

message 3: by Netsi (new)

Netsi | 6 comments Hi Scott, what do you mean by that?

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott Instead of "HELP UNSOLVED TITLE OF A BOOK" you should put some details of what you remember about it.

message 5: by Netsi (new)

Netsi | 6 comments okay I changed it, was that a little better?

message 6: by Scott (last edited Jun 25, 2018 02:50PM) (new)

Scott Yes a bit. :)

It's just that people are more likely to look at a thread if they think they might know the answer.

message 7: by Netsi (new)

Netsi | 6 comments makes sense. Thank You.

message 8: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5232 comments But please get rid of the all-caps.

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36488 comments Mod
Netsi, I added some plot details to the topic header, added a spoiler alert, and removed the ALL CAPS (it looks like shouting). Feel free to update the header (without spoilers) using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 10: by Netsi (new)

Netsi | 6 comments okay, thank you! i didn't mean it to come off that way lol I'm new here.

message 11: by Netsi (new)

Netsi | 6 comments do you think anyone will know the title of this book?

message 12: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36488 comments Mod
It just takes patience. Please note you can bump your thread (post a comment) every 30+ days - or sooner if you remember more information. This is a very large group.

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 13: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40602 comments Mod
Netsi, are you still looking for this or did you find it?