What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fantasy series (YA?). Young woman taking a test for healing?, she meets a male crow-like stranger in woods who helps her with the test. Possible Spoilers.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keturah (new)

Keturah Resendez | 1 comments Hi I am look I am looking for a fantasy novel that I read in 2014-2015? The novel itself is a fantasy and is more towards the young adult area. From what I can remember it is about a young girl who is taking a test for healing? And while taking said test she is greeted in the woods by a stranger who she described with crow like features and helps her choose the plant that is required for the test. It’s a yellow flower from what I remember. I don’t remember much more about it other than the main characters were the crow like man, the young girl and a young boy. In the book the man becomes more of a father figure to the girl. In the second book, the girl ends up on the roof sleep walking and almost falling off. That all I can remember! I hope I can find it!

message 2: by Kris (last edited Jun 26, 2018 02:48AM) (new)

Kris | 36615 comments Mod
Keturah, I added genre and plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it (without spoilers) using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

One thread per request, please. No ALL CAPs, it looks like shouting.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40678 comments Mod
Keturah, are you still looking for this or did you find it?