Crime, Mysteries & Thrillers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive - General > June Newsletter and July Poll results

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gem , Moderator & Admin (last edited Jun 25, 2018 08:48PM) (new)

Gem  | 1339 comments Mod
Hello, fellow Crime, Mystery, and Thriller readers!

📣ANNOUNCEMENTS📣
The newsletter is late this month, my apologies. I had surgery on my hand and my recovery was not nearly as easy this time as it was before. Our wonderful team of moderators were all ready to jump in but I neglected to communicate with them that I was out of commission.

🗳️MONTH POLL RESULTS🗳️

🥇With 22% of the vote The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton wins our general election. This selection was nominated by Erica who seems to be on a winning streak with the books she nominates. Thank you Erica!

🥈With 16% of the votes and in second place is Noir by Christopher Moore and which was nominated by Tom. Thank you Tom for your nomination!

🏅The sub-genre of the month was Suspense and Into the Water by Paula Hawkins won our sub-genre poll. This book was nominated by Nguyen. Thank you Nguyen!

✒️Our Focus on the Author selection and schedule will be updated within a couple of days. Please check this discussion for those updates.

Thank you to all the members 👩‍👩‍👧‍👦 👩‍👩‍👦‍👦 👩‍👩‍👧‍👧 👨‍👦 👨‍👦‍👦 👨‍👧 👨‍👧‍👦 👨‍👧‍👧 👩‍👦 👩‍👦‍👦 👩‍👧 👩‍👧‍👦 👩‍👧‍👧 who nominated ✍🏼 and voted 🗳️ for our July books. It's you who make this group as successful as it is. The Book Discussions for July will be opened on Wednesday, June 27 and so will our nominations for August.

📌REMINDERS 📌

Our 📆Group Calendar is where you can find out about events for this month and next. As always new Challenges are posted monthly and quarterly.

Here are a few resources for our new members:
🤝Introductions , ☕Coffee's On, Tea is Brewing (group chat), and Nomination Guidelines and Polling Information .

AUTHORS & PUBLISHERS be sure to abide by our Author & Publisher Guidelines .

Happy Reading!

message 2: by Jenny (last edited Jul 03, 2018 03:59PM) (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Hope you feel better soon, Gem!

message 3: by Gem , Moderator & Admin (new)

Gem  | 1339 comments Mod
Thanks, ladies, I got my stitches out today and the doctor said I can do whatever I can tolerate. Perfect timing since I need to start packing for vacation!

message 4: by Erica (new)

Erica (itsmeerica) | 1 comments Get well soon and thank you for letting us know ♥

message 5: by Icewineanne, Moderator (new)

Icewineanne | 680 comments Mod
⊱✿Gem✿⊰ wrote: "Thanks, ladies, I got my stitches out today and the doctor said I can do whatever I can tolerate. Perfect timing since I need to start packing for vacation!"

Hope it goes well Gem & enjoy your vacation!

message 6: by Gem , Moderator & Admin (new)

Gem  | 1339 comments Mod
Thank you all.

RJ - Slayer of Trolls (hawk5391yahoocom) Get well soon Gem!

message 8: by Gem , Moderator & Admin (new)

Gem  | 1339 comments Mod
Thanks Randy.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.