What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Harlequin romance. h is H's live in mistress

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by crazy1bad (new)

crazy1bad | 188 comments Please help to find.
The h is the rich H's mistress. They live together. One time the H gets jealous right before his business trip and they fight. The H cheats on the h with his other mistress in another country and the h sees that on newspapers. She leaves while he is away and turns out she is pregnant.

message 2: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Sounds interesting

message 3: by ImaBookaddict (new)

ImaBookaddict | 171 comments Is this maybe a Harlequin?

message 4: by crazy1bad (last edited Oct 10, 2018 11:51AM) (new)

crazy1bad | 188 comments ImaBookaddict wrote: "Is this maybe a Harlequin?"
Yes, it's already in the topic's title

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36503 comments Mod
crazy1bad, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

Can you tell us more about the couple - how they met, how long they've been together, their jobs/businesses/skills/interests, etc.?

What is the story's time period and location - country, region, big city/small town?

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 6: by crazy1bad (new)

crazy1bad | 188 comments Kris wrote: "crazy1bad, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

Can you tell us more about the couple - how they met, how long they've been together, their jobs/business..."

I can only tell that I read it 1-3 years ago.
The H is rich and goes on business trips, so I guess that he is a CEO or businessman. Also the usual settings in harlequins are USA, Britain or Europe so one of these locations is the one, I guess. It's a contemporary romance.