What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Full House (Full #1)
This topic is about Full House
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romantic Suspense - Ant Bait. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katie | 3 comments I'm trying to remember a book, I think I've read it in the past ten years. It was a romantic suspense and the victim had to keep calling the maintenance guy of their apartment complex, landlord or exterminator - something like that because she kept having ant problems, even though the other tenants was able to get theirs taken care of. She was being stalked and being threatened, but it was hard to figure out who was after her. For the life of me I cannot remember who wrote the book or what the title of it was. I just keep remembering it because of the creepy bug guy.

message 2: by Mai (new)

Mai | 1276 comments Full House by Janet Evanovich? I listened to the audiobook a couple of months ago while commuting. There is a bug guy. She keeps calling him because there always seem to be bugs (spiders, mostly) but the bugs don't go away.
She is stalked and threatened so I thought it could be this book when I read your description!

Katie | 3 comments Mai!

You are A-MAZ-ING! I, for the life of me, could not remember. I can't believe you nailed it so quickly!

Thank you, thank you!! :-)

message 4: by Mai (new)

Mai | 1276 comments You're very welcome :-)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Full House (other topics)