Book Haven discussion

My Fight for My Family (The Mega Pig File)
This topic is about My Fight for My Family
Non-Fiction > How child services can tear apart a family

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Jordan | 9 comments This is a story that needs to be told.

This is a scenario every parent would hope they never have to encounter; when a parent only asks for help with housing, to then have their baby unexpectedly forcibly removed from them in the street. They are then told they are a bad parent who has inflicted serious injuries to their baby and they will never be getting their baby back. How did this happen I hear you ask?? Let me tell you, because it happened to my family.

This is a non fiction book, a detailed account of truly shocking events of the involvement of social workers and child protection workers with my family that lasted over a decade. Some description and dialogue have been added to help the reader appreciate our situation.

Is there anyone interested in reviewing my book before I put it 'out there'?

I had previously put my book up for sale and found the reviews at the time to be very helpful. I have now made changes to the book and would again like some opinions on my book :)

If anyone would like a review copy, please send me a goodreads message or email me at djordan_themegapigfile@outlook.com

Thanks,

David

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kirkwood (Levac) (genuinejenn) hi David I'd be willing to review your book. email me at infogenuinejenn@gmail.com I read paperbacks and on kindle.

message 3: by David (new)

David Jordan | 9 comments Ok thanks Jennifer :)