Psychological Thrillers discussion

BOTM Past to Present > OUR KIND OF CRUELTY..BY ARAMINTA HALL ( JULY 2018 BOTM )

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by stephanie, MOD (new)

stephanie | 1418 comments Mod
Open for discussion

message 2: by Meagan (new)

Meagan (tealsmom) | 2 comments finished this book in 3 days while on vacation. Wow....really enjoyed it!

message 3: by Chelsie (new)

Chelsie (chelzlou) | 7 comments This was SOOO good! If I would not have had to go to bed, I would have read in one sitting.

message 4: by Anne (w/ an E) (last edited Jun 25, 2018 05:43PM) (new)

Anne (w/ an E) (mzcatnthehat) | 118 comments I thought this was an excellent story and I gave it 5 stars. (I had won this in a Goodreads Giveaway some time ago.) It's good to know that I am not the not the only one who liked it.

message 5: by Jim (new)

Jim Crocker | 292 comments Hey, y'all! All I can say is that this one looks like an outstanding read! Go get your copy and get crackin'! And while you're at it check out the BOTM-MOTM page. It's up and waiting for you! http://botm.blackdogebooks.com/

message 6: by Janeandjerry (new)

Janeandjerry (janeandjerryculwell) | 0 comments Wont be able to participate in this discussion since the book is to high and my husband just had major back surgery last week and money is really tight now

message 7: by Janeandjerry (new)

Janeandjerry (janeandjerryculwell) | 0 comments Ruth wrote: "Whoa Jane. Prayers up to him!!!"

Thank you Ruth

message 8: by Trina (new)

Trina  (trinanycolbrown) Loved this book! Gave it 5 stars as well.

message 9: by Shirley (new)

Shirley Noffke | 8 comments Looking forward to reading this book, I have 10 people in front of me for this book at the library. Hope they read fast!!!

message 10: by Anne (w/ an E) (last edited Jul 13, 2018 04:50PM) (new)

Anne (w/ an E) (mzcatnthehat) | 118 comments I won a copy of this a few months back and I just moved so I am still unpacking. I hope I remember enough to participate. So no, you are not alone. What do you think so far? Do you like it better than the one about the Golden State killer?

message 11: by Trina (new)

Trina  (trinanycolbrown) Ruth wrote: "Anyone reading this? Am I alone?"

Hi Ruth:

You're not alone; I'm with you:-) I finished about 2 weeks ago.

Cant wait to discuss:-)

message 12: by stephanie, MOD (new)

stephanie | 1418 comments Mod
Trina, you may discuss this book at any given time my dear.....I passed this one up for a few reasons, but because I have threads to stay open for 11 months, I will come back to this one...I have it though

message 13: by Trina (new)

Trina  (trinanycolbrown) Were you guys able to predict the events as they unfolded or were you surprised?

message 14: by Trina (new)

Trina  (trinanycolbrown) LOL me too Ruth but in the end I thought there's no way
(view spoiler)

message 15: by Trina (new)

Trina  (trinanycolbrown) I think she was innocently involved. He concocted an imaginary world all his own. He was in a love story all alone as stated in the description lol

message 16: by Trina (new)

Trina  (trinanycolbrown) I know right! Super creepy!