What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > People lost at sea. Each day a new person is picked to be thrown overboard. Voting is done based on what you have accomplished in life. Accomplish nothing - you are the first to die at sea.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marcy (new)

Marcy | 2 comments I read this book years ago. I am not sure how many. I know I am vague.
If you can help even with the plot or characters, I would appreciate it.

This has been in the back of my mind for over a year. It has now become a little bit of an obsession to find out.

Thanks
Marcy

message 2: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 2075 comments You want to move this topic to "Unsolved: One Specific Book." "Suggest books for me" is for people looking for general recommendations on specific types of books.

message 3: by Marcy (new)

Marcy | 2 comments Sam wrote: "You want to move this topic to "Unsolved: One Specific Book." "Suggest books for me" is for people looking for general recommendations on specific types of books."

Yes. Thank you, Sam. I guess you can tell it is my first time trying this. ;)

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36605 comments Mod
Marcy, around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine. This will help narrow down the search.

What's the genre or tone - thriller/action, mystery, horror, some romance, etc.?

What's the time period and location? How did they get lost at sea? (Spoilers are fine - just give us a clear warning before revealing a spoiler.)

Can you tell us about the people - how many, ages, family/friends/strangers, their jobs, anything memorable about them, etc.?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Marcy, are you still looking for this or did you find it?