The Lost Challenges discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Finding Your Way Around > Meet Your Mods

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JoAnne (last edited Jul 27, 2020 08:32AM) (new)

JoAnne | 44034 comments Mod
JoAnne
Hello everyone, I am JoAnne and I am the "COM" - Chief Operating Mod. LOL I joined the group as a mod in July 2017. I have written and hosted challenges in four other groups. I am a challenge addict. I think I create challenges so I will have some to play!! I love to read, of course! I come from a family of readers.

I read all kinds of books and I read A LOT!

I live in Pennsylvania. I'm married and have 2 daughters, 30 and 21 and 3 dogs, Max, Daisy and Minnie. My husband sometimes jokes that I don't get anything done during the day because my head is stuck in a book.

Penni
Hi! I'm Penni, and I've been a member of this group for a number of years now. I've been an "interim" mod for a couple of years now. I don't know if I've ever introduced myself or not it's been so long so thought I would go ahead now.
I love doing challenges, but lately haven't had a lot of chance to play them. I'm hoping to get a little more time to do that soon. I enjoy many types of challenges. Here at TLC, Scattegories and The Literature Chain have been favorites of mine.
I am moderator/co-moderator of two other Goodreads groups, and members of several others. I mainly read Fantasy/Paranormal and I get most of my reading done through audiobooks. With my schedule most of my book "reading" is done while driving, watching kids practices/events, and doing chores around the house. I do get a couple of Kindle books read a month if I'm lucky in addition to my audios.
I am married, and have two girls. I also have 2 dogs, a house, and a more than full time job in the software industry. I live in Phoenix, AZ. where right now, the temps are 110 plus and as such our weather is not enviable. Come November through April that changes :-)

Our group creator, Swettie Pie, is around now and then and is currently working on some fun challenges for us!

message 2: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Bomes | 5167 comments Mod
Genevieve
Hello. I'm Genevieve and been a member of this group for about a year now. I have written a few of the Tribute to challenges and I am thrilled to be on the team now to help write some more. This is my first time being a mod. I love to read mostly Mysteries, with a little Romance thrown in. I love cozy mysteries. I am members of a couple of reading groups both on goodreads and a couple on facebook. I love doing all the challenges here and I am a badge junkie.
I am orginally from England but now live in Massachusetts via Ilinois, Texas and Rhode Island. I am married with no kids but one very cute cat Moonie Pie. My husband and I have our own home business booking music.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.