1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Loki and Nikki

Comments Showing 1-50 of 835 (835 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments This idea is my favorite that I have come up with and I have rp'd it a lot so feel free to give it your own twist:
A guy and a girl have been best friends since they were little but the guy has a thing for the girl. Unfortunately, she doesn't, but when he leaves for Iraq she starts to develop more than friendly feelings and when he gets a girlfriend when he gets back. She realizes that she loves him. She's always loved him. But he seems to be moving on. What will happen?

message 2: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments That sounds good!

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments I want to be the guy if that's fine.

message 4: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments That's totally fine. I'm a guy in a lot of rps right now and I lack the proper assets so my guys are really emotional and I'm sick of playing them .-.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Lol so wanna just jump in?

message 6: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Sure :P

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments First, do you have any other ideas to supplement this one?

message 8: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments No I think your idea is pretty good.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Thanks it's my baby. Where should we start?

message 10: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Ummm. Do you have a place where you normally start this? Maybe when he comes back? Or maybe he should of already come back and they are going somewhere and he introduces his new girlfriend?

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments I usually start at the airport, but I want to try when he introduces his girlfriend.

message 12: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Okay that sounds good. Where are they going to go? A party? Barbecue?

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments A welcome home party thrown by his best guy friends

message 14: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Okay that sounds good to me. How old?

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments 24. He left out of high school to join the marines.

message 16: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Alright. Sounds good.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments I just need a name from you and we can start.

message 18: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Lacy Graves will be her name. Or Lace for short.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Brian smiled as he walked with Chloe towards Lacy's house. He held hands with her and she smiled shyly at him. He really liked her, and hoped lacy did too. He knocked on her door.

message 20: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Lacy ran down the stairs in her house to get the door. She had just put the finishing touches on her hair when she heard the knock. She swung the door open. "Hi Brian and stranger," she smiled.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Brian grinned at her. "This is my girlfriend Chloe." Chloe smiled and looked at her. "So you're the famous lacy I've heard about. Nice to meet you." Brian looked at lacy. "You look great."

message 22: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Lacey's heart jolted. She looked at this 'Chloe'. "Nice to meet you too, Chloe," she stuck her hand out. "You don't look so bad yourself Brian," she added.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Brian smiled and didn't even blush. This was the first time shed complimented him and he didn't blush. Chloe beamed at her and squeezed Brian's hand. "We should head to the party guys."

message 24: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Lacy nodded. For the first time she didn't have anything to say. She normally was really bubbly but she for some reason didn't like Brian having a girlfriend.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Brian nodded. "Of course." He turned around and started walking. Once he had turned, Chloe gave her a look that said, "Do not come near him." She then turned and walked with him.

message 26: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Lacy gasped. "B***," she muttered. She walked behind them. She was his best friend, of course she wouldn't stay away. If Chloe though differently then she had another thing coming.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Brian looked over at her. "It's been weird, being back. Everything is different there." Chloe giggled and kissed his cheek. "My world traveling military man."

message 28: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Lacy rolled her eyes at Chloe's words. She was a complete airhead. "I'm just glad your back safe and sound. I don't know what I'd do without my best friend," Lacy said smiling at Brian. She had completely dismissed Chloe.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Brian smiled and looked at her. "Well, I made it home safe so you don't have to." Chloe glared for a second. "Brian, don't you think its odd to have your friend come to the party with us," she said, putting emphasis on us.

message 30: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments "Why would that be odd Chloe? Do you feel threatened by me?" Lacy flat out asked. She had always been known to speak her mind.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chloe looked at her. "Of course not, but I just think that when Brian takes me on a date you shouldn't tag along." Brian looked at them. "Girls girls, just calm down."

message 32: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments "I wouldn't call this much of a date," Lacy stated. She flipped her natural red locks and sent a challenging glare in Chloe's direction. "I mean, your going to be around all of his other friends and family. I was going to go anyway," she added.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chloe looked at her. "Then go yourself." Brian sighed. "Both of you stop. Now. Oh and lacy, no family at this one. The beer is flowing." Chloe glared at her.

message 34: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments "I'll be looking forward to it. By the way I have a welcome back present for you at my house," she told Brian. She shot Chloe one final glare before flattening her floral print dress down and composing herself. For Brian she would stop her childish behavior, but that didn't necessarily mean she would forever.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chloe looked away, trying not to hear her talk. Brian grinned. "Really? Whatga get Whatga get?" He got really excited when lacy got him stuff because she was a really good present picker.

message 36: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments "It's a secret," she sang. She knew it would only tease him and that was her plan.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Brian groaned. "Give me a hint." Chloe heard it and felt a twinge of jealousy. Why didn't he get that excited when she got him presents?

message 38: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments "I put a lot of love," she told him. She hadn't put as much money into it as she did love. But all of her presents she tried to put a lot into them.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Brian laughed. "You always do." Chloe sighed and kissed his neck. Brian couldn't help but let out a soft moan and a smile made its way into his lips.

message 40: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Lacy tried to keep a straight face but she was struggling. The thought of Chloe hanging on him repulsed her. She didn't need to have her hands all over her best friend. She stayed quiet.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chloe smirked and kept kissing his neck, even leaving a hicky. Brian grinned and kissed her full on. He felt kind of bad for lacy, but she could have had this anytime she wanted.

message 42: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Lacy started to tune them out. She stared off wondering why she felt this way. She never cared before. Why did she care now?

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chloe saw her and smiled against his lips. She put her arms around him as they started to make out.

message 44: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments "Please get a room," Lacy commented. "I'm still here you know," she added bitterly. She felt her nails dig into her palms, something she always did when she was angry. She hadn't even known she did it until Brian pointed it out to her one time.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Brian pulled away. "Yeah sorry." Chloe looked at her. "If you just left, you wouldn't have to watch."

message 46: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments "Don't talk to me like that honey. You don't know what you're getting yourself into," Lacy challenged her. She was always bubbly always. She didn't know what was wrong with her. But she wasn't liking this girl's attitude.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chloe glared at her. "You know. I think I know exactly what Im Getting into. Some jealous girl who can't let go. Did you two date?"

message 48: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments "No we didn't. I just don't appreciate your damn attitude. The way you are treating me is despicable. I'm his best friend, you're going to have to get used to me," Lacy growled. Her hands were in fists and body language was defensive.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments "And I'm his girlfriend. You are just going to have to get used to me." Brian stepped in between them. "Please, just stop."

message 50: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments "Do you get tired of putting make up on both your faces in the morning? You're obviously two faced. That sweet demeanor is gone," Lacy ignored Brian.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17