Challenge Corner discussion

The Girl from Everywhere (The Girl from Everywhere, #1)
This topic is about The Girl from Everywhere
Let's Buddy! - Series > The Girl From Everywhere Series by Heidi Heilig -> Starting July 10th, 2018

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 63586 comments Mod
Nix has spent her entire life aboard her father’s ship, sailing across the centuries, across the world, across myth and imagination.

As long as her father has a map for it, he can sail to any time, any place, real or imagined: nineteenth-century China, the land from One Thousand and One Nights, a mythic version of Africa. Along the way they have found crewmates and friends, and even a disarming thief who could come to mean much more to Nix.

But the end to it all looms closer every day.

Her father is obsessed with obtaining the one map, 1868 Honolulu, that could take him back to his lost love, Nix’s mother. Even though getting it—and going there—could erase Nix’s very existence.

For the first time, Nix is entering unknown waters.

She could find herself, find her family, find her own fantastical ability, her own epic love.

Or she could disappear.

message 2: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer | 3006 comments Mod
Alaina, I want to finish the last 2 books in the Ghost Bird series, then I plan on diving into this one by the end of the week.

message 3: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Finally starting this audio 😏

message 4: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer wrote: "Alaina, I want to finish the last 2 books in the Ghost Bird series, then I plan on diving into this one by the end of the week."

No problem!! I still need to finish that series but I’m at work and NEED an audio!!

message 5: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

24%: (view spoiler)

message 6: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

51%: (view spoiler)

message 7: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

81%: (view spoiler)
100%: (view spoiler)

message 8: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ch 4 (13%) - (view spoiler)

message 9: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ch 17 (46%) - (view spoiler)

message 10: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ch 28 (75%) - (view spoiler)
Finished - (view spoiler) I guess we will have to see what happens in the next book! I'm so excited to start it!!

message 11: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Have you gotten the second book yet?