What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Psychological thriller / Mystery/ Suspense about a female writer who hires an assistant who turns out to not be what she seems

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joan (new)

Joan Kaczenski (funngamesjoanie) | 2 comments Just saw this book in Kindle (May have been Kindle Unlimited or bargain book) Female writer/ author who lives in seclusion in a remote area and takes in a woman to live- in and help with her writing. Woman turns out to be dangerous in some way ( maybe terrorizes her?)
Actually, have been quite obsessed about searching for it!!! No luck! Thx in advance!!! Please help!!!

message 2: by Joan (new)

Joan Kaczenski (funngamesjoanie) | 2 comments Noone??????

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36623 comments Mod
Joan, around what year did you see this book? This helps to narrow down the search.

Please note you can bump your thread (post a comment) every 30+ days - or sooner if you remember more information. This is a very large group.

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40687 comments Mod
I'm deleting your duplicate thread (thank you Sam) - please only post your query once, and bookmark it if you need to. Here is what you wrote there:

"Found this book while browsing my daily e-mails from Bargain Bookbub and Bargain Booksy. I search these suggestions on Kindle (Many are Kindle Unlimited) for better descriptions and reviews.... Also searched under those book's "Customers also bought or viewed." So, it was a chain search, one book leading to another, so it may be a current one, but probably released a few years ago, doubtfully up to 10.

Also, the blurb said the author/ novelist lived in a remote area alone in seclusion. She took in a female live- in literary assistant ( not a physical or medical helper) , who turned out not to be what she seemed.... Dangerous, stalker- type, maybe, but definitely a tormentor....

Don't remember whether it was British or American... "

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40687 comments Mod
Joan, are you still looking for this or did you find it?