Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
This topic is about Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn → Start Date: July 1st, 2018

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cheyenne | 565 comments Join Alberto and I in our buddy read!

Alberto (albertobalderass) | 575 comments Thanks for making the thread! I'll be sure to do my best to start on the first.

Cheyenne | 565 comments No problem! And life happens sometimes lol.

Cheyenne | 565 comments I haven't started yet, but I did crack it open and saw that theres a playlist inside. Are you planning on listening to it?

Alberto (albertobalderass) | 575 comments Yeah! It's an acknowledgements playlist but I'll listen to it while reading the book. I know a couple of songs already so it's all good.

Cheyenne | 565 comments 5 chapters in.

I'm really liking it so far, which surprises me. This book wasn't one that really interested me, and I never watched the movie. I bought this book because it was cheap, the cover edition was really pretty, and a lot of people have read it.

I have listened to a couple of songs so far while reading, which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I usually read in the quiet as is my preference, but it was interesting and ok.

Writing Style - (view spoiler)

Nick & Norah - (view spoiler)

Cheyenne | 565 comments Well, I finished lol.

Alberto (albertobalderass) | 575 comments Hey! I was away on vacations and just returned. Here's what I thought of the book:

Frankly, (view spoiler)

As for Nick, (view spoiler)

Norah: (view spoiler)

Cheyenne | 565 comments It's ok! Hope you had a good time. :)

Overall - (view spoiler)

Nick - (view spoiler)

Norah - (view spoiler)

Tris - (view spoiler)

Movie - I'm going to skip watching the movie. I was going to watch it, but after reading the book I just don't think it would translate well to the screen. If not for the writing style, I don't think the character would've come off as well.