Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > BETA Readers for Christian Thriller/Sci-Fy

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shimira (last edited Jun 24, 2018 08:49PM) (new)

Shimira Cole | 12 comments Hello,

I am looking for a few BETA readers to read my new book The Revelation Begins... It is 215pages. Please comment or inbox me if you want to know more :-)

Please note: This is posted in the FREE BETA reader group. Even though, I would love to support your editing and beta reader business, I cannot do so at this time.

Thank you!
Mira

message 2: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Hi, I might be interested. Can you tell me a little about your book?

message 3: by Shimira (new)

Shimira Cole | 12 comments Hi Natalie,

-----

The Revelation Begins… is a book series about three aspiring, plant, rock, and chemical boy scientist.

During their church camping trip in Israel, they snuck away and discovered a mystical being inside of a Cave. The object moves flaming colors throughout its form and sits upon soil shape like a pyramid. Also, It is surrounded by ancient figures on the walls. Wellington, the plant lover, steals the object from its resting place and takes it back to America to add it to his plant collection, but soon forgets about it.

The story unfolds years later when Wellington is tasked to experiment on the soil. However, he continues to keep the object a secret as he discovers an ancient prophesy and data about the object from the goverment's top secret records called, The first sign of Christ.

Sorry, typing on my phone. Let me know if you are interested or not! thanks