What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Contemporary romance novel where the MC is a girl who works in a bar and the male lead is named Lucian or something like that and is a mafia boss

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (last edited Jun 24, 2018 06:19PM) (new)

Michelle Chen | 2 comments Hi guys! I'm looking for this book that I read this maybe in 2016 or 2017. I know that the guy was involved with the mafia and the girl was really innocent. I remember that the girl works in some bar and that in one of the scenes, she was supposed to go meet the male lead (Lucian I think) at 7 pm but because of work, she couldn't make the time. Also, she made cupcakes for him and his men (I think one of the men is named Silas) but then some guy named Xander (or Zander) scared her so she dropped the cupcakes and the ML got really mad at Xander for making her cry. I know that there was sex involved and the book is more for adults, so contemporary romance? Also, I think the setting was Las Vegas or New York.

Thank you guys so much!

message 2: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 323 comments The names don't match, but I did a search and found Exploding: A Mafia Romance. Heroine owns a bakery in this one.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36550 comments Mod
Here's the Google Books preview of Exploding: A Mafia Romance by Tuesday Embers - Brittany's suggestion - https://books.google.com/books?id=ajE...

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Chen | 2 comments Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately, it's not that. I'm not sure if the male lead's name is Lucian (that's a guess), but I know there's a Silas in there.

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1427 comments Lucian by Bethany-Kris?

message 6: by Jen Ev Eve (new)

Jen Ev Eve | 106 comments Bump

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Exploding (other topics)
Lucian (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tuesday Embers (other topics)