2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Body Double (Rizzoli & Isles, #4)
This topic is about Body Double
Body Double > Question N

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
Any other topics you’d like to discuss? Your overall opinion of the story?

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments I liked this book so much. I might have given it more stars if it hadn't been a re-read. I'm really looking forward to The Keepsake (Rizzoli & Isles, #7) by Tess Gerritsen it's the first one that will not be a re-read. I'm not hating my re-reads though. As a matter of fact, since I have old age brain and don't remember many of the specifics they are practically brand new to me. I'm glad this was one of the series that was chosen. I might never have picked the books back up to finally finish the series.

I loved this one as the paths were so intriguing and murky. Plus, the side stories, especially Mattie’s, kept my ears glued to my headphones.

I’d only read the first two in the series when we started the group read. I reread the first one because it was like reading it for the first time. However, I remembered most things about the second book and just skimmed sections.

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments I would love for Mattie to make more appearances in the series.

At least a follow up!

2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Keepsake (other topics)