One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Emma and Jane

Comments Showing 1-50 of 342 (342 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Hola! How goes it?
So. Just putting this out there - please no vampires or werewolfs or dystopia... It freaks me out.

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Awesome! Because whenever I want to rp with someone they're like "so vampires?" And I say no and they say "so zombies?" And I say no and they say "say dystopia?" And I say no and the. We start and then then they never respond. Maybe I'm too boring/good for them? I don't know. You can make your own opinions ;)

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Uhm sure!!! Let's see...

So like... Are some sorta mystical-ly things okay? I don't mean like fairies and stuff. Because I wanna do a character study on this guy...

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Sure!!
His name shall be Lorenzo.

Where should we set it?

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Okay! You first or me?

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Ok -- I will.

Lorenzo walked down the street. He stopped and leaned on the railing and looked over at the river Thames. It was gorgeous - but it was not the Arno. Alas!
He played with his stuff collar. Why did people wear this? It was so annoying. He shrugged the thought off and just accepted that things were as they were.

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) His brother would have loved this scene. He would have sighed and said something funny, then sang and laughed and ran off to find some pastries or coffee or something.

Oh, shut up, Lorenzo!!! Every time you have to think about him. Stop it! Stop it! You're only making yourself more upset!!

He clenched his fists and picked a rock off the ground, then flung it into the water.

Oh damn. He hoped it hadn't hit a sailor.
He would have felt horrible.

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) His jet black hair got in his eyes when he threw the rock. It's not that it was very long, cause it wasn't. It was cut just below his ears, but it was thin and straight and quite annoying. He pushed it out of his eyes and turned, then leaned on the railing.
He saw the spire of a church in the distance.

No... No. He wouldn't think about it.
He put his hand to his chest and slowly breathed.

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Oh dear!!" Lorenzo cried. He had walked into her. "My God, signorina," he kneeled down and looked at her. "Are you alright?" He offered her his arm.

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He old slightly. "Are you sure?" He asked. He held to two fingers, "How many fingers am I holding up?"

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "I know you don't even know my name, but forgive me for this," with he took his pointer finger and thumb and pushed on the bridge of her nose, and with the other on the back of her neck. "But it truly helps. I've fallen enough to know." His accent was slightly Italian, but he had been living in this area for a while, so it had changed a bit.

((don't take my word for that, I don't know if it really works. I'm making it up :) ))

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Oh, it's fine," he said. "Are you alright. Do you need to go to one of those hos-pi-tal places?"

((I have a concert tomorrow... So good night. Wait it's actually today... Whatever. I have to be awake in 6 hours))

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Why thank you. I take pride in my heritage," he smiled. "Would you like to sit down at least? I know a nice coffee shop nearby."

message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He watched her do that.
"I am married," he said quickly.
He gates his wife.

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) *hates

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) ...but she was gone now. He had managed to escape from her.
"Ah. So," he offered her his hand (since that was custom - or so he thought), "coffee?"

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He began walking. And then he smiled.
His wife hadn't even cared enough. More so, she would think it obscene to go for a drink "with the commoners".

message 18: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Lorenzo," he said "yours?"
His wife wouldn't care, truly.

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "An interesting name," he said. "I have never, in all my travels, met a Kaylee."

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He chuckled.
Lots of women used to blush even if he'd just pass by. And we wasn't even handsome. They just liked the idea of meeting him.

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He looked at her. by the look on her face he could tell something was wrong.
"Is something amiss?" He asked

((Gotta go to my concert!!))

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Something is obviously wrong."

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "It's more than that," he said. "I can tell from your eyes. You look like..." He recalled his brother's eyes. "I know someone who had that look. It was... It wasn't good."

message 24: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Youc cant like in pain. I have tried. It is not fun."

message 25: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Liar," he chuckled. "I can see it behind your eyes," he turned to her and looked into her eyes. "Mmmhmm. You don't want to go home, do you? You'd prefer to be out. Either way, nobody wears long sleeves in the middle of the summer. Unless you're very religious. And I doubt that."

message 26: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "I swear on my grave that I wouldn't tell anyone," he said, still staring into her eyes.

message 27: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He kept a straight face. In his life, he's heard of it. But never someone so innocent, so young. "Why don't you leave?"

message 28: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) His eyes widened. "Oh god..." He said. "I make a mean espresso if... And I know how to tend to that, as it were." He checked his watch. "Will you come over?"

message 29: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Believe me, I can protect you," he said. But I couldn't protect my brother... "And if you don't do something about your cuts, they'll get infected - and we don't want that! Come," he held his hand out for her again.

message 30: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He smiled. Then he began to walk again. "It's not too far."
His childhood was almost exactly the opposite. His father and mother weren't necessarily loving, but they weren't horrible. His grandfather adored him and his brother, but died when he was 13 or so. And at that age, his father started sending him about Italy on little diplomatic missions to different cities. It was his later life that was more traumatic - all the scars he gained were from falling off horses and one cut from someone trying to attack him...

message 31: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Calm yourself," he said. He decided to try to distract her from her fear, "Say - do you like philosophy?"

message 32: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Have you heard of Plato?"

message 33: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "You are missing out, my friend!" He cried. "Only the best of all philosophers! A genius, he was."

message 34: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Only two more blocks," he said. He looked behind him to see if someone was following him - it was jut instinct, but she seemed especially nervous.

message 35: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He turned with her.
"Good evening," he said gallantly.

message 36: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He quickly took her arm.
"Perdonatemi, signore, but who exactly are you?" He asked. He already knew, of course, but just felt like asking.

message 37: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "We were going for a stroll," he said. "But... Alas."

message 38: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He quickly pulled her away from him and then took a step forward. "Come on," he sighed. "A stroll!" He put his hand in his pocket. He always kept a dagger with him. A very very old dagger.

((Gotta go to dinner!))

message 39: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) They turned the corner and he took out his keys. Then he opened the door and walked up the steps to his flat, her trailing behind him.

"My landlady makes amazing scones, if you would like some." He said as he opened his door. "She is very talkative though. She'll never stop."

message 40: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Of course," he said. "There's an extra room with a bed." He turned on his lights and then locked the door behind him. "And someone gave me a shirt and I never wore it, if you'd like to wear it tonight."

message 41: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "I'll fetch it," he trotted into his bedroom and brought it out. "Here," he directed her to the second bedroom. "Just call if you need anything."

message 42: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He made sure the door was locked, then took off his jacket and poured himself a small shot of sambuca. Then he went to bed himself.

Before lying down, he went to the picture of his brother that hung on the wall and whispered a prayer. Next to that picture (like in his old bedroom) hung a copy of a portrait of Galeazzo Maria Sforza. It just didn't feel like home without those two next to each other.
He then laid down and fell asleep.

message 43: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He woke up at the scream as well. He got up and knocked on her door.
"Are you alright?" He asked.

message 44: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Are you sure?" He asked. "Want some tea, maybe?"
Tea seemed to make everything better in this strange country.

message 45: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Kaylee?" He called.

message 46: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He slowly opened the door and peered in. "Hey."

message 47: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He glanced at her and saw her bruises. He gaped for a moment, then ran to the bathroom and began collecting bandages and oils...

message 48: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He ran back in and kneeled beside her. He took her arm and wouldn't let her pull away. Then he took a wet towel he had gotten and began to wash it. Then he bound it with the bandage, which he had put some oils on. "It might burn a bit," he said.

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He couldn't see if her legs were cut, for they were under the blankets. He paused for a moment and looked at her.
"Why do you stay with him if he does this?"

message 50: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Why?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7