General > Chat

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 60 comments Mod
For all your random chatting needs.

message 2: by Hakuna (new)

Let's try to get this group active, guys! Find some groups and make characters (you can transfer some over from other groups if you'd like)!

message 3: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) I'm here! I want a group!

message 4: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 10 comments Hello. Anyone here? ^_^

message 6: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 10 comments What's up?

message 8: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 10 comments Cool. It sounds like fun. I don't have classes like that at my school.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 20 comments I don't think I have that option, either.

message 10: by Hakuna (new)

Ouch. You poor soul, cursed to use Yahoo...
Maybe if you get parents on your side? There's nothing a school fears more than angry parents :P

message 11: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) XD
Well, I quite honestly don't think my parents care whether I Have to use Yahoo or Google at school... xD

message 12: by Hakuna (new)

Gasp! Really? Now that's just cruel...
I remember trying to start a petition in 6th grade, but I think I forgot about it after a few weeks...

message 13: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) XD what was the petition for?

message 14: by Hakuna (new)

There was this one teacher who was pretty rude to kids at times, gave ridiculous homework, and SERIOUSLY did not know what she was doing. We hoped the petition would make the principal talk to her and get her pull herself together, but it kinda fell through.
Then there was the time I consider making a petition to make homework levels smaller, but I never ended up doing anything about that...

message 15: by mels (new)

Last year i had an idiot of a social studies teacher, so my dad came in for parent teacher interviews. At one point he slammed his hand down so hard on the table I thought it might break xD

message 16: by Hakuna (new)

Oh hoh, ten points for Meli's dad!! I'm sure you were his/her favorite student after that :P
Usually my parents just do the whole "C'mon, they aren't THAT bad!" thing, which gets frustrating.

message 17: by mels (new)

Nah. He was just scared of me after that xD
Awwww parents...
When I was in grade 8 my mom asked me if I was doing drugs because my average dropped one percent.

message 18: by Hakuna (new)

WAIT. What. REALLY? SERIOUSLY?? Oh my god I'm dying... She legitimately thought you were doing drugs?

message 19: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) Apparently XDXD
You know, because the drop from a 94 to a 93 is pretty significant. There must a a reason.

message 20: by Hakuna (new)

Ahahahaha that's the best thing I've heard in ages.
As for my mom, she recently said something along the lines of "wait I thought they gave you assignments just so you could get good grades??" when we got into the whole learning vs. grades conversation.

message 21: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) XDXD parents...

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 20 comments Alright, guys. We've got two prompts to choose from. I personally like the second one more, but I'd like roleplaying either or.

message 23: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) | 16 comments Am I the only one who'd be interested in a magic roleplay?

message 24: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) I was about to ask where the rules are posted, but nevermind! I always thought improv is fun, but I never tried it in text form before. Should be fun.

message 25: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Are anyone still active?

message 26: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) Yes.

message 27: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Is the mod still active?

message 28: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) Mostly.

message 29: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) What do you mean? I never heard that answer before.

message 30: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) She gets on whenever she can. She's not on every single day, but she tries to get on once a week at least.

message 31: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Melisquish wrote: "She gets on whenever she can. She's not on every single day, but she tries to get on once a week at least."

oh ok!