Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) Anna and the French Kiss discussion

Help me find a book to recover from this

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Gaby I cant get over this book and how much I loved it. Someone please give me suggestions to what can help me.
If you loved Anna and the French KIss, let me know what book you have loved even more, because I cant seem to find one!

Dawyn.S. Hunter why dont you read lola and the boy next door,its the second book of the series although not as good as this one but anna and etienne are in it.
if not you should read the Delirium series...WARNING*you may be unsatisfied..but awesome series

Zuli Uhmmm their is the sequel but try the book, " the truth about forever" by Sarah dessen you might enjoy that one.

Eliza Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell is a good romance. An Abundance of Katherines and Paper Towns by John Green are both good self-discovery / growth books. You may like Born Confused by Tanuja Desai Hidier. They're all realistic fiction with teenage protagonists, and I gave them all 5 stars.

Bookworm Sapna Dawyn.S.Hunter wrote: "why dont you read lola and the boy next door,its the second book of the series although not as good as this one but anna and etienne are in it.
if not you should read the Delirium series...WARNING*..."

personally....i preferred the Lola book better
maybe coz shez weird lyk me.... :p

Anne Dean Have you read My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick?

Princess Lea Thanks so much! I just need this to save me from post-traumatic stress! XD

message 8: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz The only book I love more than Anna is How to Keep a Boy From Kissing You by Tara Eglington, they're quite different though so I'm not sure other people who loved one would necessarily love the other as much as I did.

Cathy "Making Faces" by Amy Harmon is also a wonderful, poignant, romantic and at times heartbreakingly beautiful book. I highly recommend it.

Kirsty the third book, isla and the happily ever after is coming out this month

Katie Kirsty wrote: "the third book, isla and the happily ever after is coming out this month"

why did it take this long for this third book to be released? do you know?

Kirsty Odelle wrote: "Kirsty wrote: "the third book, isla and the happily ever after is coming out this month"

why did it take this long for this third book to be released? do you know?"

Stephanie Perkins went through depression I heard and just needed some time to recover I think?...

Erica Isla's out now!

Laure You should read everything by Sarah Dessen, she is the queen of romantic novels.

Cinderela what kind of books do you like over all - I have a lot of suggestions but in different styles

Helen Rhys Read Graffiti Moon. But I don't think you can get over this book. It was such a perfect romance. The angst, the friendship, the love. Everything!

Lola and the boy next door is not so good IMO; but Isla and the happily ever after, is better than Lola.....But nothing compares to Anna and Etienne.

Eleanor and Park is great too.