Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Fish Stick Fridays (Half Moon Bay, #1)
This topic is about Fish Stick Fridays
Archive (Buddy Reads) > July Buddy Read - Fish Sticks Friday (Lisa, Filipa)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~KarenH~, Moderator (new)

~KarenH~ | 8261 comments July Buddy Read

Lisa (mooselover) | 2497 comments Hi Filipa, Im, just off to work now but Ill have a look at your tbr at lunchtime and see if I can come up with some suggestions.

Filipa | 356 comments Hi Lisa. :) Sounds good, it's the first time I'm doing this challenge so I'll follow your lead. On my phone right now but I'll check back with you later today.

Lisa (mooselover) | 2497 comments Here are some of the books we have in common.

Love, Marriage, and a Baby Carriage by C.S. Poe Truth and Consequences (The Sixth Sense, #3) by Sarah Madison Fish Stick Fridays (Half Moon Bay, #1) by Rhys Ford An Intrepid Trip to Love (A Little Bite of Love #1) by Charlie Cochet

Here is the link to my tbr if you want to look and see if there is something else you like the look of.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

Filipa | 356 comments Fish Stick Fridays (Half Moon Bay, #1) by Rhys Ford sounds great, I've been meaning to read it.

These also caught my eye from your tbr:

Two Man Station (Emergency Services, #1) by Lisa Henry Arrows Through Archer by Nash Summers Whisper by Tal Bauer The Finder by J.E. Lorin Everyday History by Alice Archer

Lisa (mooselover) | 2497 comments Filipa wrote: "Fish Stick Fridays (Half Moon Bay, #1) by Rhys Ford sounds great, I've been meaning to read it.

These also caught my eye from your tbr:

Two Man Station (Emergency Services, #1) by Lisa Henry[bookcover:Arrows Through Archer|33..."

Shall we do Fish Sticks Friday.
Whisper looks good but its between 600 and 900pages long

Filipa | 356 comments Ok, let's go with that one. When do you want to start?

Yeah, Whisper is going to be a big time commitment, but it does look really good, so I'm hoping to find some time for it soon. :)

Lisa (mooselover) | 2497 comments We can start on the 1st if you like.
Usually just read at your own pace and comment when you want to.

Filipa | 356 comments Alright. :)

Filipa | 356 comments Hey Lisa

I've started this, I'm about half way through it. So far I'm enjoying it.

(view spoiler)

message 11: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa (mooselover) | 2497 comments I haven't started yet. Its next up. Will start probably at the weekend.
Glad you are enjoying it.

message 12: by Filipa (last edited Jul 03, 2018 03:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Filipa | 356 comments I'm finished, it was a very easy read. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it when you get to it, Lisa. :)

(view spoiler)

message 13: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa (mooselover) | 2497 comments Finished this morning.
I liked it. It was a really easy read.
However, I did find the relationship a little too insta-love and the mystery, meh.
However I did enjoy it. Not sure if I am interested enough though to read book 2 about Lang's brother.

Filipa | 356 comments My thoughts exactly Lisa. :) I didn't realize book 2 was West's story. There was something about him that intrigued me, so I might give it a go, especially if I need it for a challenge.

Speaking of sequels - just finished Where Death Meets the Devil and it was awesome, if a book ever needed a sequel it was this one.