TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > Twilight: The Graphic Novel? WTF?!?!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AA (last edited Aug 15, 2009 09:02PM) (new)

AA | 1397 comments I just heard that there's gonna be a freaking Twilight graphic novel. I want to scream. First freaking dolls - excuse me, action figures - and now a freaking graphic novel?!!?!?! How long are they gonna milk the freaking cow?!?! I mean, seriously?!?!

message 2: by AA (last edited Aug 16, 2009 10:18AM) (new)

AA | 1397 comments Amphitrite wrote: "Oh.My.Gozshness."

Ugh, I know. Great, huh? Just great.

Geneva * YukiAoi :3* (ggpet) Omg...if i so much as see that novel i'll probaly end up ripping the pages out, no in fact I think i'll burn it *plays with lighter* mwah ha ha XD

message 4: by Shakhi (new)

Shakhi (duude) | 75 comments Geneva *Team Shibusen XP* wrote: "Omg...if i so much as see that novel i'll probaly end up ripping the pages out, no in fact I think i'll burn it *plays with lighter* mwah ha ha XD"

Duuude, I'll join you!
*High five*

Geneva * YukiAoi :3* (ggpet) Lmaooo XD

message 6: by AA (last edited Aug 16, 2009 12:21PM) (new)

AA | 1397 comments lol

And Rose, can't you take any sarcasm? I know those aren't freaking action figures! I just couldn't italicize it... Wouldn't work for some reason.

message 7: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments Rose wrote: "We mentioned this in Twilight at Comic-Con. And no Amani, they're dolls, action figures mean that there's some form of awesomeness, some trickle of action! Twilight doth not any of former or latter..."

gosh I saw thos action figures, they were weird, there as edward and bella and the jacob one was shirtless, it was like a shelf of twilight, and there were new Moon shirts, and a bunch of other twilight crap

message 8: by Aaric (last edited Aug 16, 2009 01:20PM) (new)

Aaric | 260 comments Amani wrote: "I just heard that there's gonna be a freaking Twilight graphic novel. I want to scream. First freaking dolls - excuse me, action figures - and now a freaking graphic novel?!!?!?! How long are they ..."

This is sad news for mankind...not only did they make us use our imaginations for these abominations, but now we literally have to see them...I think I might burn my eyes out...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Amani wrote: "I just heard that there's gonna be a freaking Twilight graphic novel. I want to scream. First freaking dolls - excuse me, action figures - and now a freaking graphic novel?!!?!?! How long are they ..."

hmmm... well, that would definetally be GRAPHIC... not something to show your kids or younger siblings!

message 10: by Aaric (last edited Aug 16, 2009 01:49PM) (new)

Aaric | 260 comments <*>###*> Insert i, u, b, or s in place of the *'s to Italicize, underline, bold, or strikethrough. The text goes where the # signs are.

message 11: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments Rose wrote: "Amani wrote: "lol

And Rose, can't you take any sarcasm? I know those aren't freaking action figures! I just couldn't italicize it... Wouldn't work for some reason."

How'd you do it? Because in he..."

Lol, I didn't see yours when I posted, then I refreshed the page and bam, two new comments. lol

message 12: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments No, I know how, but it didn't work. Idk why.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

O.o

message 14: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Weird, I know.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)