Action/Adventure Aficionados discussion

Member-Author Group Read > July/August 2018 Featured Member-Author Group Read Nominations

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa P, My weekend is all booked up! (new)

Lisa P | 1996 comments Mod
Member-Authors.....it is time to nominate your very own books for our July/August 2018 Featured Member-Author Group Read.

The books must be nominated to include a Goodreads link by clicking on 'add book/author' located above the comment box. If a book does not have a Goodreads link, it will not be added to the poll.

***Only one book may be nominated per author and the first 10 books to be nominated (as long as book/author meet all the listed rules/criteria) will go into the final poll.***

RULES

1. One book will be selected every other month to be our Featured Member-Author Group Read.
2. The selection process will be determined by voting in a poll by all “current” members, including member-authors. (The integrity of the polling will be monitored…absolutely no voting recruitment will be tolerated).
3. We will randomly start a thread asking for book nominations, and the first 10 books to be nominated (as long as they meet all the requirements) will go into the final poll.
4. In order for your book to be added to the poll, you must be an “actively-participating” (not including self-promotion) member of our group for at least 2 months.
5. Your book must also fall into the action/adventure genre, and be readily available (i.e. to purchase new print and/or ebook versions).
6. Poll voting will last one week. In the event of a tie, a run-off poll will take place lasting three days.
7. Once the book is selected, we will start a “Book Discussion/Ask the Author” thread.

Let the nominations begin!!!

message 2: by John (new)

John Day The Saint strikes back

The first in a new series with a modern Saint to dish out his own brand of rough justice.

message 3: by Lisa P, My weekend is all booked up! (new)

Lisa P | 1996 comments Mod
Sorry John, not enough participation this month. I'm going to put this off until the next round. I think a lot of people are busy with summer and vacations.