The Unwanted Wife (Unwanted, #1) The Unwanted Wife discussion

Cold heroes

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Wide Awake I'm looking for books with cold and mean hero, then later will fall for the heroine (but she hates him now so the hero will try to win her back) with some BDSM too?

Paula Patricia wrote: "I'm looking for books with cold and mean hero, then later will fall for the heroine (but she hates him now so the hero will try to win her back) with some BDSM too?"

Tall order Patricia. Will think and see if i can come up with something I have read. I did read this book and loved it so I know what you are looking for.

Paula Not Quite a Husband by Sherry Thomas Not Quite a Husband by Sherry Thomas ; A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah McLean A Rogue by Any Other Name (The Rules of Scoundrels, #1) by Sarah MacLean ; and my favorite of the three Billionaire's Revenge by Marie Kelly Billionaire's Revenge by Marie Kelly . Try the last one first. Hope you like these.

Michelle °O° Consequences

The Consequence series was great. I never went from hating someone in one book to rooting for him in the others.

message 5: by Wide Awake (last edited Aug 02, 2014 06:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Wide Awake Well thank you for that ladies, any other titles? I'm not really a fan of HR, PNR, or Harlequin something, not sure what that really means but those books with 'old' cover (it's hard to explain)... But these books will do, for now ;)

Terri You should try this one It's one of my favorite series and my favorite couple. The Devil's Eyes (The Devil's Eyes, #1) by Jennifer Loren

Terri You should try this one. One of my favorite series and my favorite couple. The Devil's Eyes (The Devil's Eyes, #1) by Jennifer Loren

BonnieSkywalker I want cold hero books too...

sakura You can try:
Take This Regret - A.L.Jackson
The Sweet Gum Tree - Katherine Alfred
Second Time Around - Katherine Alfred
Delicious - Shayla Black
Rescue Me - Christy Reece
After the Night - Linda Howard
From Rags - Suzanne Wright
Kiss an Angel - Susan Elizabeth Phillips
To Claim a Wife - Susan Fox
Coltrain's Proposal - Diana Palmer
Lawman - Diana Palmer
Regan's Pride - Diana Palmer

some of them, not enough groveling from the hero, but the angst is there

Carole A very cold hero is Consequences of Deception by Ella Fox I found him colder than Sandro.

Wide Awake Oh Thank you Ladies!

Paula sakura wrote: "You can try:
Delicious - Shayla Black
After the Night - Linda Ho..."

Just a correction, it is Katherine Allred and not Allfred as Sakura noted. I am not being a smart ass, just tried to find the book and noted that the author is Katherine Allred. thought you would like to know. Thanks Sakura, You have some books listed i'm interested in.

Sönïa Dhillion The Dumont diaries by Alessandra Torre

BonnieSkywalker I love the hero in Bone Deep by Bonnie Dee, anyone know a similar hero?..

message 15: by Rene (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rene Try: With Regrets, Adam by Zelma Orr

message 16: by Mia (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mia how do you post the cover of the book you are mentionig in your comments?!?!?

Michelle °O° Miad wrote: "how do you post the cover of the book you are mentionig in your comments?!?!?"

When reply right above the box it will say add book/author. You would then check on cover.

message 18: by Michelle °O° (last edited Oct 21, 2014 02:40PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Michelle °O° I just read Underestimated/Underestimated Too.
Underestimated

Though I didn't really like this series the Hero is very cold and brutal to the Heroine.

message 19: by Mia (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mia Thanks Michelle :)

Sönïa Dhillion The Dumont diaries by Alessandra Torre. The guy in that is cold but not terrifyingly cold just cold.

Wide Awake Thank you again for the suggestions ladies, surely my TBR will be full :)

Sönïa Dhillion Patricia wrote: "Thank you again for the suggestions ladies, surely my TBR will be full :)"

Oh I now you said your list would be full but if there is a tiny space please do try out blood mate by kitty Thomas. The hero I extremely cold.

Wide Awake Oh, I will thank you! :)

Sönïa Dhillion sakura wrote: "You can try:
Delicious - Shayla Black
After the Night - Linda Ho..."

You were right about the angst is here bit, because that's all I found. Sorry to say this but I was giddy that someone took time to make a list no simple worded descriptions but still it was list. So I went through all the books you mentioned and none are even close to the unwanted wife. Not a single sorry but I'm just annoyed that not a single one of the books on that list was a husband or partner cold hearted towards the heroine what was the point?.