Art Lovers discussion

Just For Fun > Art Riddles

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather | 8545 comments A man walks into an art gallery and concentrates on one picture in particular. The museum curator notices this and asks the man why he is so interested in that one painting. The man replies: "Brothers and sisters have I none, but that man's father, is my father's son."

Who is in the painting?

(view spoiler)

message 2: by Heather (last edited Jun 24, 2018 11:24AM) (new)

Heather | 8545 comments What did that artist draw before he went to bed?

(view spoiler)

message 3: by Heather (last edited Jun 24, 2018 11:25AM) (new)

Heather | 8545 comments What does the momma color wheel say to the baby color wheel?

(view spoiler)

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather | 8545 comments What is black and smells like white paint?

(view spoiler)

message 5: by Geoffrey (new)

Geoffrey Aronson (geaaronson) | 930 comments Heather wrote: "What did that artist draw before he went to bed?

[spoilers removed]"

The curain.

message 6: by Geoffrey (new)

Geoffrey Aronson (geaaronson) | 930 comments curtain.

message 7: by Geoffrey (new)

Geoffrey Aronson (geaaronson) | 930 comments Heather wrote: "What did that artist draw before he went to bed?

[spoilers removed]"

The curtain. This answer should go here

message 8: by Geoffrey (new)

Geoffrey Aronson (geaaronson) | 930 comments I don´t know why. Maybe it´s a defect in my computer. But the curtain answer hould go to the drawing question

message 9: by Geoffrey (new)

Geoffrey Aronson (geaaronson) | 930 comments Heather wrote: "A man walks into an art gallery and concentrates on one picture in particular. The museum curator notices this and asks the man why he is so interested in that one painting. The man replies: "Broth..."

Himself.

message 10: by Heather (last edited Jun 25, 2018 05:20AM) (new)

Heather | 8545 comments yay! Thank you for playing, Geoffrey! Did you look at what the spoiler says about your last answer?