1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Lizzy and Ana

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ana (new)

Ana Morris (Cure4lazyness) | 113 comments Umm okay can it still be romantic?

message 2: by Ana (new)

Ana Morris (Cure4lazyness) | 113 comments Sure! what do you want to be human or Vampire boy or girl?

message 3: by Ana (new)

Ana Morris (Cure4lazyness) | 113 comments Okay I prefere being the girl... so I'll be human!

message 4: by Ana (new)

Ana Morris (Cure4lazyness) | 113 comments ((Modern time or olden days?))

message 5: by Ana (new)

Ana Morris (Cure4lazyness) | 113 comments Sweet

message 6: by Ana (new)

Ana Morris (Cure4lazyness) | 113 comments ((Sorry had to clock in for the night))

Name: Lizzy Gates
Appearance: Girl photo: girl 1256811186O3MAJI.jpg
Family: Linda Gates (mother) no father
Hobbies: Loves to play lots of musical instruments

message 7: by Ana (new)

Ana Morris (Cure4lazyness) | 113 comments Lizzy walked into the bar with a couple of her girlfriends when some of the girls pointed at a guy and whispered he was so hot. Lizzy just rolled her eyes and sat at the bar waiting for the bartender.

message 8: by Ana (new)

Ana Morris (Cure4lazyness) | 113 comments "Umm last time I checked there are no saving seats and I'm just as tired and stressed as you are so don't take it out on me!" She replied hotly it seemed that everytime she want to a bar someone always had to say that the seat was taken.

message 9: by Ana (new)

Ana Morris (Cure4lazyness) | 113 comments "Ohh I'm sorry I lost someone a couple of weeks ago" She frowned "I'll go sit a couple of seats down and I'm sorry for saying that, it was very impolite" replied Lizzy walking off shaking her head stupid stupid girl!

message 10: by Ana (new)

Ana Morris (Cure4lazyness) | 113 comments Lizzy asked the bartender for Vodka with ginger root on ice when she got it she chugged it down wondering why she could have been so stupid

message 11: by Ana (new)

Ana Morris (Cure4lazyness) | 113 comments (Deal!)

Just then a man walked up to Lizzy, "Ma'am will you please step outside with me my name is Detective Lassisiter I'm here to investigate Lily's murder"

message 12: by Ana (new)

Ana Morris (Cure4lazyness) | 113 comments "Okay?" Lizzy got up and walked outside with the detective.

message 13: by Ana (new)

Ana Morris (Cure4lazyness) | 113 comments Lizzy screamed he wasn't a detective! "W..w.hat are you?" she asked trying to breath in and out maybe it was the alchol. "What does it look like to you sweetheart?" he hissed "And you are my next meal your blood is boiling my favorite!" he licked his lips ready to bite in but Lizzy didn't want to die like this. She kicked him and punched him, he fell to the ground cackling Lizzy ran while screaming for help

message 14: by Ana (last edited Aug 13, 2014 07:57AM) (new)

Ana Morris (Cure4lazyness) | 113 comments Lizzy ran intil she got so tired she started blacking out "Oh please someone please!" she dropped, knowing this was her last breath

message 15: by Ana (last edited Aug 13, 2014 07:57AM) (new)

Ana Morris (Cure4lazyness) | 113 comments Lizzy felt the fangs bear down on her neck knowing that she was going to hell

message 16: by Ana (new)

Ana Morris (Cure4lazyness) | 113 comments Lizzy knew that no one would help her, even if she told the truth... No one would believe her because of this creature claiming that he was a detective.