Just One More Chapter discussion

General Discussions

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AttWaq, Head Mod (last edited Jun 24, 2018 10:51AM) (new)

AttWaq | 598 comments Mod
description
This Discussion is for general conversations. You might even make some new friends through interaction with other group members. You can talk about anything you want.
If it's a specific topic you want to discuss, you may want to Bold and Underline it to make it more prominent.

message 2: by Ruby (new)

Ruby (rubyyy) | 24 comments Hey! Idk, I figured this is as good a place to start as anywhere - well technically I started on the Getting to know you thread but whatever -

Soo let's get these general discussions up and running what is up whats cracking can you tell I've been out of school for a few weeks and already I'm bored out of my mind I swear I'm not crazy just bored

message 3: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

lol!
I have Summer Break from school and 24 days have passed already. I can't believe how fast time is flying!!

You should read as many books as you can :D

Also, can you tell me how you found our group?

message 4: by Ruby (new)

Ruby (rubyyy) | 24 comments I think I was just on the Groups Page and maybe this was under New Groups or Recently Active or something like that

message 5: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

oh!
Thanks.

Hey you should check out the "games"

message 6: by Ruby (new)

Ruby (rubyyy) | 24 comments Lol kk will do

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Could I be the Photo Moderator?

message 8: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

Rumell wrote: "Could I be the Photo Moderator?"

I will surely look into it.

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Thanks.

message 10: by ladybug (new)

ladybug Hello! I'm not entirely sure what to post, so... I'll just post something random.
I'm working on a birthday card for a sort of friend, sort of friend through association, (which means, basically, that I'm not close enough to her to know her hobbies and/or interests that well) and I have one more page I need to draw on, but I'm not sure what to draw/ write. Does anyone have any suggestions?

message 11: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Hi Mina

message 12: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

Hey guys!

message 13: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

Mina wrote: "Hello! I'm not entirely sure what to post, so... I'll just post something random.
I'm working on a birthday card for a sort of friend, sort of friend through association, (which means, basically, t..."

If you haven't thought of anything yet, you can always write a beautiful quote on the front in a nice format.

message 14: by ladybug (new)

ladybug Okay, thanks! Actually, I might try that.

message 15: by ladybug (new)

ladybug Rumell wrote: "Hi Mina"

Hi Rumell : )

message 16: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) I am cold.

message 17: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

lol warm yourself up!

message 18: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) I am hot.

message 19: by ladybug (new)

ladybug That's basically what happens whenever I try to fall asleep. When I'm too cold, I get more blankets, but then I'm too hot, so I get rid of the blankets and then I'm cold again. The cycle usually continues until I fall asleep.

message 20: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

Hey, guys
xD

message 21: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Hi there. It has been 6-7 months.

message 22: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

Haha yeah
sorry
been busy

message 23: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Be warned their are bots in this group. They appear with 0 comments, no profile picture and up to 0-5 books. I suggest removing them.

message 24: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

Rumell wrote: "Be warned their are bots in this group. They appear with 0 comments, no profile picture and up to 0-5 books. I suggest removing them."

Okay, thanks.
I'll give them a look.