Kuroshitsuji Academy discussion

Housing Dorms > Ryan and Eri

Comments Showing 1-50 of 124 (124 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 816 comments Mod
Ryan's Side
description

Ryan laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling with a blank look, screwing with his glasses, which he rarely wore.

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Eriko was still sleeping, even though it was almost noon. He snored softly and he was sprawled out on his bed, the blanket covering only certain parts of him since it had moved so much while he was asleep.

Ryan stood up, walking to Eri's bedside and throwing off the blanket, "Get up" he said blankly.

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Eri moaned and buried his face in his pillow, "Ryan-chan!" he whined, but his voice was muffled by his pillow.

He pulled the pillow out from under his head with amazing strength, hitting him with it, "We have gym in an hour." he said blankly once more.

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Eri whined more and sat up, "Ryan-chaaan!" He rubbed his eyes and ran a hand through his messy hair.

"Ryan-kun to you. I'm not your friend" he said blankly before grabbing a cup of coffee and drinking it calmly.

<< He'll be more lively when his heat kicks in or he see's Eri get hurt >>

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Eri pouted and stood up, going over to Ryan and lightly punching his arm, "You're so mean, Ryan-chan..." He said and huffed as he walked over to his dresser pulled out his gym clothes before putting them in his bag and sighing heavily. He didn't like gym vlass, to be honest.

Ryan sighed. His father was one of the two head masters... though he wasn't supposed to act like Cry was his father... it was kind of annoying. He glanced at him, "Hurry up" he said blankly.

message 11: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "I'm coming, I'm coming!" Hr said, then finished putting what he needed in his bag and rushed out the door, waiting fit Ryan in the hallway. His ears and tail twitched happily and he smiled at Ryan.

Ryan sighed, "Right" he replied, walking towards him with his bag strapped to his back. As far as anyone else knew, he was simply a human.

message 13: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Eri smiled as he walked with Ryan to gym class, then walked into the locker room and pulled his shirt off along with his pants. He pulled his clothes out if his bag and pulled in a pair of white shorts with a pink T-shirt. He pulled on his tennis shoes and grinned, "Alright!"

<< I'll post there. Oh and I was thinking that maybe Eri could be climbing one of those rock walls and he falls, Ryan catches him >>

message 15: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((Sure))

message 16: by Izzy (last edited Aug 02, 2014 12:52PM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Eri unlocked the door and opened it, walking into the dorm room and yawning softly. "What should I make?" he asked as he looked at Ryan.

Ryan shrugged, "Anything" he mumbled.

message 18: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Eri nodded and went over to the medium-sized fridge they had in the dorm room, and then went over to the counter and pulled out a head of cabbage. He took out the core before he cut it into bite-sized pieces. He then placed that to the side of the cutting board he was using before he pulled out some pork and cut that into bite-sized pieces as well. He heated up some oil in a skillet before he began to cook the pork in it.

Ryan laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling in deep thought.

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) After the meat changed to a nice brown color, Eri added the fried noodles and then the cabbage. He cooked them until they were almost done, then added a bit of Worchestersire sauce and cooked it the rest of the way. He grabbed a couple bowls and put the food in in the bowls, then grabbed a fork and held out the bowl to Ryan, "I made yakisoba," he said with a cheery smile.

He glanced up, sitting up and sighing, "Cool" he replied, taking the bowl.

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Eri went over and grabbed his bowl before taking a bite of his food. He smiled and swallowed, "I think it tastes good," he said.

He ate slowly, "Hm" he said blankly.

message 24: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((I'm thinking of making a Green dorm teacher, and he's gonna be short for his age XD))

Eri looked at Ryan, "Is it good?" he asked, taking another bite of his yakisoba.

"Taste like food" he said blankly as he ate.

message 26: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Just like food? It's not good or whatever?" Eri pouted before taking another bite of his food.

Ryan blinked faintly and glanced over at him, His pout is cute. he thought before sighing, "Decent" he said blankly, considering that was probably the best answer anyone could get out of him.

message 28: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Eri frowned and finished his food before he put his bowl in the sink and began to wash it. Just decent? He thougt before he sighing heavily and once he was done washing his bowl he went over to his bed and plopped onto his stomach.

He stared down at the food and sighed, only finishing a third of it before beginning to wash it.

message 30: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "You should eat more, Ryan-chan," he said, looking over at Ryan from his bed. He had a book in his hands and he had it placed above his chest.

"Eating is a waste of time" he murmured, glancing at him, I hope he doesn't go into shock... that was quite a fall... he thought.

message 32: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "No it's not! Eating food gives you energy to keep your body going. You need to eat more," he said, sitting up before he got to his feet. He winced as he felt lightheaded, sitting back down and closing his eyes. I'm okay...I'm okay... He kept repeating this to himself mentally as he ran his hands through his hair.

Ryan glanced over at him, "Are you alright?" he asked.

message 34: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Y-yeah...I just...felt a bit faint," he said, smiling at Ryan, "I'm fine," he said as he stood up again and went to the fridge, grabbing a water bottle.

He gave him one small nod before sittin on his bed and sighing.

message 36: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Eri sat back down on his bed and sighed heavily as he laid back. He stared at the ceiling and held his water bottle in his hand.

He glanced at him, thinking for a moment, "Hey Eri" he murmured blankly.

message 38: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Yeah?" Eri looked over at Ryan and turned onto his side.

"Am I attractive?" he asked blankly.

message 40: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Eri immediately blushed at the question, then looked away, "I-I...Yeah, you are..." he said, feeling a bit embarrassed to admit it.

He nodded, "You are too" he mumbled, slightly intrigued by his answer. He had to admit he had been over analyzing Eri for quite a bit lately. To the point where he'd watch him sleep. Eri was just interesting.

message 42: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "You really think so?" he asked, blushing even more. He smiled a bit and looked down, playing with his hands.

He nods, "Yea. Why do you think girls follow you so much?" he murmured, staring down at the book he was reading.

message 44: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "I guess you have a point there..." he chuckled, "But I...I don't like girls..." he said, glancing over at Ryan to see his reaction.

Ryan blinked, not knowing what to say, "Hm" he replied blankly, That's interesting... he thought.

message 46: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Eri looked away and frowned, laying down and curling up on his side as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Ryan glanced over at him, standing up and walking over to him, staring down at him before leaning down and pressing his lips to Eri's.

message 48: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Eri could feel something touching his lips, and he began to wake up. He opened his eyes and saw Ryan there. Was he...kissing him?! He quickly pushed him away and looked at him wide-eyed, "R-Ryan?! What're you doing?!"

"Experimenting" he said blankly. He tilted his head innocently.

message 50: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Eri put a hand over his mouth in embarrassment and pushed Ryan back again, "What the hell do you mean 'experimenting?' Experimenting what?!"

« previous 1 3