Addicted to YA discussion

The Luxe (Luxe, #1)
This topic is about The Luxe
Series > The Luxe

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - added it

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5276 comments Mod
What did you think of it? Favorite or least favorite characters? Favorite or least favorite part? Will you read the next one?

message 2: by C (new) - added it

C C (xx259) I really loved it! Anna Godbersen is a great writer! My favorite character is Diana Holland. This series is SO AMAZING!! I just got really bummed out at the end, though.

Kirsti (fantasyfictionreader) | 11 comments My favorite is also Diana! I think the ending was appropriate for the character, but it was a really irritating ending. But i loved the series! After I finished reading the series i felt soo much like this:

message 4: by C (last edited Aug 04, 2014 03:46PM) (new) - added it

C C (xx259) Kirsti wrote: "My favorite is also Diana! I think the ending was appropriate for the character, but it was a really irritating ending. But i loved the series! After I finished reading the series i felt soo much l..."

I agree that it was appropriate but irritating at the same time. I kind of felt like this:

J.R. Dawson | 14 comments Read this book several times over. I wish there were more YA historicals like this.

message 6: by C (new) - added it

C C (xx259) So do I

message 7: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Love this book and love the series! Diana is definitely my favorite character. I think one of the reasons I like it so much is because of the era it is set in. The struggles of living where what society thinks is so important for everyday life is astounding.

Brittany E. (brittanymariereads) I just started Luxe and I'm having a hard time getting into it. After reading all of your comments I feel like I need to finish it though!

Vivian (vivian1231) | 12 comments I've read it ages ago, so all I remember is that I loved it, that Diana was my favorite character and Penelope my least favorite. And (view spoiler) Anyway, it's still one of my favorite series! And for the people who'd love more historically inspired YA books, check out Kerstin Gier's Ruby red series. It's awesome!