Addicted to YA discussion

Hollow City (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #2)
This topic is about Hollow City
Series > Hollow City

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5279 comments Mod
What did you think of it? Favorite or least favorite characters? Favorite or least favorite part?

Ricky (spider-fan) | 876 comments This book helped cement Miss Peregrine's status as my current favorite series. I really hope Riggs hustles up on book 3, but if it takes him as long as I think it does to collect all those glorious vintage photos, we could be waitin' a while.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

THAT PLOT TWIST.
(view spoiler) but I never, ever would have seen that coming. Which was a good thing. All you who are currently reading this - brace yourselves, there are so many twists! It's amazing!

Ricky (spider-fan) | 876 comments @Clara: Tell me about it. So that leaves the question: (view spoiler)?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm just worried that (view spoiler)

message 6: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary Lowry (mlowry57) | 26 comments This one is on my to read list.

message 7: by Storm (new)

Storm Arashi (stormarashi) | 667 comments I've just started this book but love it so far. Need to remember to finish it, before the month is up.

Megan I'm currently reading this book and I can't wait to see how it ends! all these comments are making me anxious

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

You're going to be so surprised and angry....

Beverly | 76 comments Just found out Tim Burton is working on the movie version of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. He is the perfect choice for making odd creepy movies. Supposedly, Eva Green (Kingdom of Heaven) is playing Miss Peregrine. I would have cast Natalie Portman or Emily Blunt. Have to wait until March 2016 to see it.

Ricky (spider-fan) | 876 comments Actually, I was hoping for Helena Bonham Carter as Miss Peregrine. Natalie Portman? Really? I'd think she's too young.

Oh well. Helena's gonna be in the movie for sure, it's not a Tim Burton movie without her. Maybe she'll play one of the other ymbrynes? And who would Johnny Depp play? Dr. Golan?

Beverly | 76 comments I would have thought Natalie Portman is too young, too, but she is the same age as Eva Green, so who knows what the writers are doing with the character. The film industry does not have a very good record when it comes to making great YA books into movies.

Brogan I need the third book! This series is so amazing and I wonder who they will cast for all of the peculiars.

Trang Tran (Bookidote) (trangreeny) | 5 comments Hi ! :D Here's my whole review on the series !! Cant wait for the third ! :) I also follow back everyone if you ever have a blog

https://bookidote.wordpress.com/2015/...