KH's Dirty Angels discussion

Experiment in Terror > EIT Discussion

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim Bailey (kimbaileywrites) | 353 comments Mod
Have a question? Need to rant? Want to swoon, break-down or otherwise intelligently discuss?

Go for it!

message 2: by Kim (new)

OK, I'll start!

What's your favorite book in the series & why?
(Please remember spoiler tags)

I'm still deciding which is my favorite ... I'll let you know ♥

message 3: by Kim (new)

Aalia. I love both of those. I think Lying Season is my favorite. But I do love On Demon Wings and Come Alive. Love the Dex POV in CA. But to me the creepiest was Dead Sky Morning. That one had me sleeping with the lights on.

Gah! See why I can't pick a fav?

message 4: by Olga (new)

Olga (olsie) | 19 comments So far Lying Season is my favorite. It was the most emotional one. It broke my heart. I wanted to cry, I wanted to kill (view spoiler) Everything that happened was intense and I was devastated. That ending! I hated it, but I also loved it. Definitely my favorite.

message 5: by Kim (new)

Yes Olga! That is exactly how I felt about that one too!

message 6: by Kim (new)

I'm rereading the novellas. On The Dex Files right now.
Has everyone read them? Thoughts?

After just rereading Old Blood - I forgot how heartbreaking Pippa's story is .... and I love all the insights into the Dex/Perry storyline that are revealed.

message 7: by Olga (new)

Olga (olsie) | 19 comments I've read The Dex Files and Old Blood, but it's been a while, I may have forgotten some important details. I hope not. My heart broke for Pippa after reading her story. So sad! It's amazing how perception of her character changed after reading this novella. I also loved the insight into Dex's childhood this one gave us.

message 8: by Kim (new)

Also I love The Dex Files because it's his pov. ❤️❤️❤️ still swooning

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 74 comments I know I am way behind on the times, but I am finally starting Darkhouse, I can't wait to get going with this series!
It's mega windy here tonight and I am looking forward to curling up in bed, wind howling at the windows and meeting Perry and Dex!

message 10: by Kim (new)

Rachel wrote: "I know I am way behind on the times, but I am finally starting Darkhouse, I can't wait to get going with this series!
It's mega windy here tonight and I am looking forward to curli..."

Rachel, I'm so excited for you! & sounds like you've got the perfect atmosphere for this book. Happy reading!!!♥

message 11: by Rachel (last edited Nov 02, 2014 01:49AM) (new)

Rachel | 74 comments I got about 20% through last night, Kim and then I had to stop as I was beginning to get freaked out! I've read another 20% this morning although I havent fallen in love with Dex or Perry yet, I can't wait to keep reading!!

message 12: by Kim (new)

Rachel, yay! Keep reading! I wasn't a huge Dex fan at first ... I was unsure of his motives & found him highly suspicious ... Perry is so kick ass, I had a big girl crush at the end of this one.

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 74 comments Yes I have a feeling that I am going to fall for Perry before Dex too!

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 74 comments Aalia wrote: "I had continued reading to find out more about Dex in the first place, although it was so unfair since Perry was the main character. And the creepy clown lady. Really creepy clown lady."

Oh no! Don't tell me there's a creepy clown lady, I might not be able to read on!! >_<

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 74 comments I finished Darkhouse last night and really enjoyed it, I can't wait to read the next one!

message 16: by Stacy (new)

Stacy | 5 comments Oh Rachel you'll love them! They only get better from there.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 74 comments Stacy wrote: "Oh Rachel you'll love them! They only get better from there."

Good to hear! :) I am so looking forward to getting to know Perry and Dex more!

message 18: by jamie (new)

jamie (jayg324) | 2 comments I loved them all!!! Having to choose one would be on demon wings. I won't say much for those who haven't gotten there yet, but Ada is the best little sister anyone could ever want. Come Alive would be my next. I'm impatiently waiting for Veiled! Lol

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 74 comments I'm just starting, have read the first chapter, Red Fox.

message 20: by Kim (new)

Fantastic Rachel! Really glad that you're continuing on with this series! Hope you enjoy it ❤️

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 74 comments Finished it earlier today and LOVED it! Can't wait to read the rest of the series :)

message 22: by Stacy (new)

Stacy | 5 comments I think you'll really like the next one, it was one of my favorites.

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 74 comments Ooh, I always like it when people tell me that! I haven't even read the blurb for the next one yet, I just know I am excited to read it!
I'm going to read all the novellas along the way as well. :)

message 24: by Kim (new)

Oh yeah! #3 is super creepy! Loved it :)

message 25: by Rachel (last edited Jan 27, 2015 10:40AM) (new)

Rachel | 74 comments Eeeek, I'm not normally one for scary books but I can't wait until I get to read #3!
I'm starting to really like Dex and Perry now, too. I definitely love their relationship!

message 26: by Kim (new)

Dex and Perry *happy sigh* ...

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 74 comments Reading Dead Sky Morning.
Omg, I really wish Dex would kiss Perry, I'm frustrated, she must be frustrated, they're about to sleep in a tent together.....Kiss damn it, kiss!!!
Actually I am really liking the will they won't they, sexual tension going on right now!

message 28: by Kim (new)

LOL, Rachel ... I remember feeling that way too. Gawd, I love this book! Kind of jealous that you get to experience it for the first time ... wish I could go back & do it all over again :D

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 74 comments Aalia wrote: "@Rachel I get you, oh,mI really do! It's going to be a tough toad for Dex and Perry but the tension and chemistry is am amazing! I'm glad it's not all all rushed up with gushy confessions just afte..."

Kim B wrote: "LOL, Rachel ... I remember feeling that way too. Gawd, I love this book! Kind of jealous that you get to experience it for the first time ... wish I could go back & do it all over again :D"

The sexual tension and chemistry, is what is making this book for me. The scary parts, not so much! I had to give in and put my kindle down last night as I was too freaked out!!

message 30: by Kim (new)

LMAO! Rachel ... I enjoy a good freak out :)
But I totally understand what you mean. This was probably the scariest one (actually ... it's probably tied for scariest with book 8 for me)

Dex & Perry have the BEST chemistry ❤

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 74 comments (view spoiler) 11pm, dark, windy and alone. I couldn't cope! I could almost sense the same thing happening to me!! haha! Still can't wait to carry on reading later!

They definitely do, I so want to know whether they actually get together but I am loving not knowing, as well!