Free Book Giveaway discussion

August Fog (August Fog, #1)
This topic is about August Fog
August Fog Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.L. (last edited Aug 02, 2014 08:44AM) (new)

A.L. Goulden (algoulden) Happy August!
Giveaway of 2 Signed Copies of August Fog starts Today!

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

A Must Add To Your Reading List

Here's just a taste of what readers are saying:

"I was so completely immersed in this book... A.L. Goulden may have just written my all-time favorite series." - Cheryl Schopen for Readers' Favorite

"Loved the emotional commitment of this book. I cried, I laughed a few times and I truly felt for all three characters." - The Readers Cafe

"This sexy, adult romance has all the ingredients needed to make it a real page turner - with people whose emotions, feelings, and needs make them seem real to life. This definitely is a good read." Mike Meyer

Monica Waters is a television editor living in Los Angeles reluctantly passing through her thirties in a damaged marriage to the love of her life Alex. When an artist from New York named Quinn Matthews moves in next door, all of the fire Monica has learned to suppress flares an obsession into a scalding and dangerously secret relationship. Forced to make the hardest decision of her life, Monica must choose between her soulmate or the love of her life.

This is the first book in the Fog series. The 2nd book, December Rain, will be coming out this fall, so make sure you're up to speed with the steamy love triangle between Monica Waters and the men she loves.

August Fog by A.L. Goulden
A.L. Goulden

message 2: by Yuiko (new) - added it

Yuiko | 4 comments The link doesnt work

message 3: by A.L. (new)

A.L. Goulden (algoulden) Jennette wrote: "The link doesnt work"

Thanks for the heads up. Not sure what happened. Try this:

message 4: by Yuiko (new) - added it

Yuiko | 4 comments Yay thanks it works now

message 5: by A.L. (new)

A.L. Goulden (algoulden) Makes sure to check into my FB page or Twitter feed for other giveaways through the month. I will be joining the Three Chicks with a Book Obsession 1 Year Blogiversary Party on Wednesday Night 6 PM to talk books and do giveaways!

message 6: by Lilyyy (new)

Lilyyy (starlightmoonlight) | 1 comments Honestly people! Don't be so rude! That's an incredibly mean thing to say, even if the book was awful and you hated it.

message 7: by Mark (new)

Mark Sneed (markabm) | 2 comments I have good news to announce.
I am giving away three signed copies of my fifth book, soon to be released, Escape to the Stars by Mark T. Sneed, this month. It is a science fiction space adventure.
If you are feeling lucky or like a giveaway click the link below.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

August Fog (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

A.L. Goulden (other topics)