Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional Vampires discussion

Book Discussions > The Immortals Novels

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney I haven't read this ..... yet of course

message 2: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments Is this The Immortals, like Evermore and Blue Moon? I'm just curious because this seems like a common series title.

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney yea that's what it is supposed to be

message 4: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments Okay. Because there really aren't vampires in it, unless it's in Blue Moon. I haven't read that one yet, but I've been on hold at the library for it for a month. *sigh*. They're just immortal, not vampires.

message 5: by Courtney (new)

Courtney oh, sorry. Do you have a suggestion then for which folder it could fit into? Or maybe a suggestion to a new folder I could create for this to be put into?

message 6: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments I think the Magic/Mythology one would work. Damen tries to teach Ever magic in Blue Moon and I know he can work his own in Evermore.

message 7: by Courtney (new)

Courtney ok, thx

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 35 comments I liked evermore but haven't read blue moon yet.

message 9: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments I haven't read it either. *sigh* The library is too slow at getting books around. I've been dying to read it but I didn't have the money to buy it, so I have to settle for this.

message 10: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i have ordered evermore and now am just waiting for it to arrive

message 11: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments I read Blue Moon and I think Evermore is better. I really want to reread it, but that requires getting it from the library and I haven't done that yet.

message 12: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) if you like it why dont you buy it?

message 13: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments I don't know. I'm cheap and I have no job, so that hurts the wallet a little. I usually just ask for books for Christmas and my birthday. They're free, for me anyway. And my birthday is almost exactly six months from Christmas, so I get free books every six months!

message 14: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol

message 15: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandag123) ok so i just read blue moon ( i read evermore a while ago but it took a while for blue moon to get to my library) and I was disappointed. It was an alright read but Evermore was much better. It just seemed like the author wanted to continue the story so she just added another character in and continued on, but it didn't really fit for me. Then she kind of left it at a cliffhanger but to be honest I'm not sure if I'll read the third one now if it comes out because of Blue Moon not being up to par. Idk maybe I'm being too harsh, did anyone else feel this way? did anyone really love blue moon?

message 16: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) evermore arrived today so i will be reading it next.

message 17: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments I felt the same way. Evermore was really lovey dovey and mysterious, but Blue Moon was kind of dumb. I'll read the third book, Shadowland, in hopes that it's better because it's the end of the series. But usually my favorite book in every series is the first one. (That doesn't apply to Harry Potter, but just about everything else).

message 18: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Holly, that's sort of true with me too, like the first book in a series being the favorite thing. Except, for me it depends on the series.. like a series that is loosely connected, I don't necessarily like the first book the most. :)

message 19: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments Yeah, like I liked Eternal better than Tantalize and Harry Potter is pretty easy to like others besides the first book. Hmm, I need to think of other series...OH! Vampire Academy, I liked the third book best.

message 20: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Oh okay, yeah I understand :)

message 21: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) ok so i have started this book now and i love it so much i cant wait to get my hands on a copy of blue moon

message 22: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments I liked Evermore more than Blue Moon, but that's me.

message 23: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Another book I have sitting aside, but haven't picked up yet.

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 14, 2009 04:23PM) (new)

i am going to read blue moon soon and Shadowland the Third book comes out in Nov.

message 25: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Mackenzie wrote: "Another book I have sitting aside, but haven't picked up yet."

you should definately read this book its ace!!

message 26: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) I will eventually :)

message 27: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) good am sure you will love it : )

message 28: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i finished it this morning and i love this book so much i ordered blue moon and preordered shadowland cant wait to read them

message 29: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) thst's great :)

message 30: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yup i really cant wait lol

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Me either

message 32: by Heather (new)

Heather (heatherjoy) I didn't like Blue Moon as much as Evermore but I'm a sucker and I'm sure I will read Shadowland when it comes out. :)

message 33: by Sar (new)

Sar (sarahjstraley) i loved this series, so far at least. I cannot wait until the 4th book comes out. Shadowland was a tear jerkerr! haha. but I liked it.

message 34: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i cant wait for the fourth one either especially with the title being Dark Flame and i havent even finished Shadowland yet

message 35: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (tasha_13) I really though Evermore was awesome
But idk for some reason i found Blue moon and Shadowland much slower but still i couldn't put it down.

But i hate, i mean really HATE Jude.
Seriously i'd pick Damen without a doubt about it!!

αςΗΓεϒ♥♪ ive only read evermore so far && i lovedd it :) it was cute and a good story & i would have never thought any of the things that happen would but it wasnt so thrilling i guess. but it was awsome :)

message 37: by Dani (new)

Dani (eruname) | 8 comments When I read Evermore I just loved it!! Blue moon was a bit different, I couldn't put it down but I guess that it was more because I was stressed rather than in love with it, you know?

And well I also loved Shadowland but what can I say, I'm a really big fan of the series!! (see my profile pic, it's a red tulip :)

Can't wait for Dark Flame!

message 38: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 476 comments I didn't really like the series, I've read the first three books and they just really piss me off, especially Ever's character, so I don't think I'll be reading anymore. I think the only character I liked was Jude!

message 39: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i started out liking ever's character but by the end of shadowland she really got on my nerves i do like damen's character though and jude's character was growing on me too

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a downer. I didn't care for Evermore either.

message 41: by CeJayCe (new)

CeJayCe | 41 comments I grew to like the books. Haven't read Shadowland yet though. I was really ticked with Ever at the end of Blue Moon, so I put off reading the third one as a sort of payback. (Because that is how I seek revenge on fictional characters; I don't read their other books.)

message 42: by CeJayCe (new)

CeJayCe | 41 comments Read Shadowland. Really POed with Ever.

message 43: by Catherine (last edited Apr 21, 2010 01:29PM) (new)

Catherine | 476 comments She's an idiot, that's all I have to say

message 44: by CeJayCe (new)

CeJayCe | 41 comments I'd be lying if I said I didn't agree with you. And I'm feeling really sorry for Jude right about now.

message 45: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 476 comments Lol! Do you like Jude then? He's the only character out of the entire series that hasn't pissed me off yet!

Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Shadowland (other topics)
Dark Flame (other topics)