Buddy read time xx discussion

General > Welcome and introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hailley Dawn--✖ When you love somebody, they'll always leave too soon ✖ (Hailleydawnmona) | 85 comments I'm Hailley I'm the founder of this group. I like John Green books, and any book that will make me cry or a dystopian.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I am Sophia Katherine :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I'm Green Elephant Girl, or GEG, and I love Vlogbrothers, Harry Potter and tomato soup. Thanks for the invite, Hailley! :))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm Elvina "Elf" Drake.

Here is my newly created roleplay group:

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

The Council of Nine has ruled the City for as long as anyone can remember. Nobody ever sees the Council, but everyone knows they’re there. Their spies literally hear and see almost everything. The police enforces the laws, keeps the peace, and keeps the land isolated from invasion. If it weren’t for the fear, it would be a utopia.The people are terrified to move, worried that they will be reported to the city council. There shouldn’t be a resistance.

But there is one.

Behind closed doors, the Resistance strives to overthrow the government. They send messages with certain designs they wear on their coats. And they have their spies too, even among the Council’s spies and the Council itself.

Both sides are powerful.

Perhaps, soon, the Resistance will take action.

Then, there will be war.

message 9: by Ana (new)

Ana | 3 comments Hi. I'm Ana, and I love Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Divergente, TFIOS, and Percy Jackson.

Dana (six strings and a sailboat) Carlisle | 46 comments im Dana, I like to read many books, favourite are Divergent and many more

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 343 comments Dana wrote: "im Dana, I like to read many books, favourite are Divergent and many more"

Dannnnnaaaaa

☁Ginjer the ninja☁ | 123 comments Photo

Hailley Dawn--✖ When you love somebody, they'll always leave too soon ✖ (Hailleydawnmona) | 85 comments Green Elephant Girl ™ wrote: "Hi! I'm Green Elephant Girl, or GEG, and I love Vlogbrothers, Harry Potter and tomato soup. Thanks for the invite, Hailley! :))"

Ooh tomato soup!

Hailley Dawn--✖ When you love somebody, they'll always leave too soon ✖ (Hailleydawnmona) | 85 comments ☁Ginjer the ninja☁ wrote: "Photo"

WHAT

☁Ginjer the ninja☁ | 123 comments I emant hi

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

im Lewis :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Love your profile pic Milena :)

Hailley Dawn--✖ When you love somebody, they'll always leave too soon ✖ (Hailleydawnmona) | 85 comments Milena wrote: "Can there be a chat topic?"

Good idea

message 24: by janie (new)

janie love | 3 comments i'm janie:)

☁Ginjer the ninja☁ | 123 comments Hi :D

message 27: by janie (new)

janie love | 3 comments thanks:)

message 30: by Jas (new)

Jas Amod | 2 comments Hi im just new here. Im jazz!