2022 & 2023 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Chelsea Lee Reads in 2018 - 12 books

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea LaCourse Hoping to read 12 books this year. Maybe I'll join a challenge or two, as well! :)

So far this year, I've read:

The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell The Queen of Hearts by Kimmery Martin Not That I Could Tell by Jessica Strawser I'll Be Your Blue Sky by Marisa de los Santos

I just realized that they've all been library books! :-D

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Chelsea & happy reading!

message 3: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments Welcome you are off to a great start!

message 4: by Chelsea (last edited Aug 18, 2018 04:43PM) (new)

Chelsea LaCourse Adding The Hypnotist's Love Story by Liane Moriarty

message 5: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments You are on your way to having a great year in books! Do you have a book you still can't wait to read?

message 6: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea LaCourse I also wound up reading Girl, Wash Your Face Stop Believing the Lies about Who You Are So You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be by Rachel Hollis as an audiobook
and Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, #1) by Lewis Carroll on an app - I can't remember its name. :(

That will probably be all I get to this year. I might squeeze in one more if I can. :) My husband and I are going to try to both read 12 books next year. I'm going to shoot for more, but it's my last year of undergrad, so I'm not gonna stress about it! LOL!!!