What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance: College girl studies psychology/counseling(?), blames herself for her sister's death, meets a guy who's a drug addict & dealer at a club. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 3 comments Book I read a few years ago about a girl at college studying something like psychology/counseling because (I think) she blames herself for her sister dying years ago. She meets this guy at a club with a friend and he is a drug addict and dealer. She also meets him later at a support group type thing and she’s the leader of it. They end up falling in love and she gets suspended from her program, because her professors find out that she stepped over the professional line with the guy and she ends up changing her major because she realizes this isn’t what she wants to do anymore.

message 2: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 3 comments The first time they meet at the club I think someone was trying to tamper with her drink and he came over and told her what was going on. Also this club was really exclusive and you have to “fit the crowd” to be let in. ALSO, she had a really good friend (a guy, they may have dated in the past?) that was also studying the same thing as her.

message 3: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4326 comments Lead Me Not maybe?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40627 comments Mod
Brittany, please add some plot details to your header since thousands of members are also looking for romance.

Group Rules

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36553 comments Mod
Brittany, i added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it (without spoilers) using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36553 comments Mod
Here's the Google Books preview of Lead Me Not by A. Meredith Walters - Ayshe's suggestion - https://books.google.com/books?id=Hkn...

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40627 comments Mod
Brittany, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lead Me Not (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

A. Meredith Walters (other topics)