Partnering RP discussion

Original 1+1: > Alexis and Bethany's RP.

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

(Here you two go. Have a fun time!)

message 2: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 25 comments Send over characters?

I have Davan and Arlynn
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 25 comments Lol Owen and Daniel don't really have a lot on them. I do like Rosaline and Alyss (especially since she's an elf and so is Davan). Do you want to play with Davan or Arlynn or both?

message 4: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 25 comments Would you want to do a romance type thing with Davan and Alyss?

message 5: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 25 comments Would you mind, I'm a bit rusty, and this way you can control a bit more of the start and where you want it to go. :)

message 6: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 25 comments Davan was wandering through the market, looking around at what there was to buy for dinner. He noticed a sweet looking elf looking at some daggers on a table. He smirked and walked up to the same stall, stopping next to her. "Looking for a good, sharp, new dagger to stab your enemies with when they're not looking?" He said, smiling a little at his reflection in the blades.

message 7: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 25 comments He chuckled. "Or is it actually for those pesky boys who try to chat you up?" He asked, looking at one with a rainbow handle.

message 8: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 25 comments "Oh, I mean, beautiful elf." He shrugged. "It's a curse I'm sure you have to bear." He winked.

message 9: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 25 comments "It's quite a pleasure to meet you. I'm Davan." He said, his smile getting bigger when he notices her smile.

message 10: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 25 comments He smirked. "Eh.. no. I'm new to the area. Figured a change of scenery would do an elf some good." He looked down at her, his smile fading into a peaceful face. "I must admit, I'm finding it quite hard to find any place to start a nice friendship. Do you have any suggestions?"

message 11: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 25 comments (I'm so sorry, work has been crazy.)
Davan furrowed his brow. "Well, now you have me." He smiled sweetly. "That is unless I'm one of the boy's you plan on stabbing." He teased.

message 12: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 25 comments He smirked and chuckled. "Well, I'll be very careful to be as sweet as I can so I don't get on your bad side."

message 13: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 25 comments Davan stood back and watched the transaction. "I trust your word." He smiled sweetly, looking down at her, "How can I get to know you better?"

message 14: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 25 comments "Mmm, let's see how this goes." He said, a bit wary of the questions she may ask. "Let's start with your name as you never told me yours." He winked as they began to walk down the market street.

message 15: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 25 comments He smiled and shook her hand gently, but firmly. "It's my utmost pleasure to meet you."