Alex Rider & Jason Steed Teen Spy Group discussion

CHERUB Series > Writing CHERUB crossover fanfic

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ember (last edited Jun 24, 2018 02:20AM) (new)

Ember Turner (ravenclawdragonlord) | 4 comments Hi. I am currently writing a CHERUB fanfic crossover with Miraculous Ladybug. I've tried getting help and advice on facebook but well there isn't really any groups for CHERUB.

I am wondering if anyone is willing to let me bounce ideas off them or read over my plot of far and see if there are areas that I need to focus on more or fix?

Also does anyone else remember something about children of CHERUB's being allowed to join?

Thanks

message 2: by Lloyd (new)

Lloyd | 2 comments I like CHERUB. Yes, you can join this group, if you look at the discussions, it mentions other teens spys like CHERUB, Young Bond etc

message 3: by Ember (new)

Ember Turner (ravenclawdragonlord) | 4 comments Hi, Lloyd. I am glad that you like CHERUB.

Please in future read the posts properly before commenting as telling me I could join and telling me about the discussions isn't relevant to my post. Also from what I can tell you aren't a moderator there for it wouldn't be your decision. I wasn't asking if I could join but about changes to the CHERUB rules for recruitment and if anyone could remember if it was from the books or fanfiction.

Thanks

message 4: by Pete (last edited Jul 11, 2018 01:14AM) (new)

Pete Hooper | 1 comments Ember wrote: "Hi, Lloyd. I am glad that you like CHERUB.

Please in future read the posts properly before commenting as telling me I could join and telling me about the discussions isn't relevant to my post. Al..."

Calm down, Lloyd was just being polite, and at least he did take the time to answer you. Some of our members are 13. (I am not a moderator either, I am trying to help)
Yes bounce ideas off people here, many of the Alex Rider, Jason Steed fans also read young Bond and CHERUB. I have read unto maximum security so far. (Book 3). This is a very friendly open group, we all love reading teen spy books.

message 5: by Millard (new)

Millard | 17 comments Ember wrote: "Hi, Lloyd. I am glad that you like CHERUB.

Please in future read the posts properly before commenting as telling me I could join and telling me about the discussions isn't relevant to my post. Al..."

Wow! we have a hostile. Ember, please bounce ideas off us. I have read some CHERUB books, I prefer Alex Rider, and Jason Steed over Cherub, but it is the third best series. I have also read Hendersons Boys by the same author.

message 6: by Chris (new)

Chris Horsefield | 55 comments Mod
This is a friendly group Ember, try to keep it that way, if you don't get the correct answer, I know it may be frustrating but at least he tried to help.

message 7: by Ember (new)

Ember Turner (ravenclawdragonlord) | 4 comments I'm sorry I came across harsh but my point still stands. (my notifications aren't working right it seems).

I get it, Chris, that he didn't have the answer I wanted. I'd have been fine if he just said that he didn't know but he didn't and added a lot of unnecessary information and I felt like he was trying to say I couldn't read.

I'm fine with people telling me they don't know but that wasn't the case.

message 8: by Millard (new)

Millard | 17 comments Ember wrote: "I'm sorry I came across harsh but my point still stands. (my notifications aren't working right it seems).

I get it, Chris, that he didn't have the answer I wanted. I'd have been fine if he just s..."

Someone got out of the bed of the wrong side. Cool it Ember, a kid tried to help and was being nice, his answer was not perfect but he meant no harm, just trying to help you. Think of it from his point, I have looked at it from yours and you snapped at him.

Now move on. CHERUB is a great series, I hear they are making a TV series.

message 9: by Ember (new)

Ember Turner (ravenclawdragonlord) | 4 comments Millard, I think it is you that got out of the bed on the wrong side that automatically thinks just cause I might be a bit blunt and struggle to write emotion into my comments that I'm attacking people. That and you've even tried to friend request me. I'm not taking friend requests from strangers. Nope!

That is what all the big series are saying right now. Artemis Fowl and Alex Rider are meant to be but whether they work and actually appear is another thing.