Read Dem Releases discussion

Book Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mady (new)

Mady DeJulio | 25 comments Mod
If you have any suggestions for books we can pick for future monthly group reads, leave them here! All genres are welcomed. Books suggested must have been released in 2018.

message 2: by James (new)

James Loftus I have a novel released 2018, Sword and the Thistle, a sequel to, Celtic Blood, both deal with Highland Scotland in the Medieval era, both about a family and an epic love story.
A desperate love is woven between two lovers which a witches hate cannot brake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggy-p...

message 3: by Mady (new)

James wrote: "I have a novel released 2018, Sword and the Thistle, a sequel to, Celtic Blood, both deal with Highland Scotland in the Medieval era, both about a family and an epic..."

Congratulations on your release! I will add it to the list!

message 4: by James (new)

James Loftus Thanks Maddison.
You're a legend!

message 5: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Martin (kellymartinbooks) | 11 comments Escaping from Houdini (I think is the title. It is the 3rd Stalking Jack the Ripper book) comes out this year. I love the first 2 so I'm really excited for the 3rd.

message 6: by Savannah (new)

Savannah How about Archnemesis by Marissa Meyer it comes out in November!

message 7: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Archenemies*

message 8: by Mady (new)

Kelly wrote: "Escaping from Houdini (I think is the title. It is the 3rd Stalking Jack the Ripper book) comes out this year. I love the first 2 so I'm really excited for the 3rd."

I read the first book and loved it! I need to catch up with the series.

message 9: by Mady (new)

Savannah wrote: "How about Archnemesis by Marissa Meyer it comes out in November!"

I really want to read Renegades! I think it's a big possibility that we'll read the sequel. :)