Hᴇᴀᴠᴇɴʟʏ Wᴀʀ {ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ} discussion

Characters > Angels {Female}

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma | 73 comments Characters must be approved before being used.
Please read all informational topics before creating a character.
You do not have to use this format, but please make sure to have all of the information from this format in your own.

Name: (Your character's true name, the name that they were born with.)
Nickname:
Alias: (If your character is going by a name other than their true name or birth name, put that here. Otherwise, delete this section.)

Species:
Rank: (If applicable. May be exchanged with social status [humans only].)

Powers: (Applies to Demons, Angels and fallen angels only. Check out the species topic to look at what your character's powers might be. Also discuss with the person making your character's partner or previous partner, as their abilities should be evenly matched, and sometimes opposites.)

Apparent Age: (how old do they look, to humans?)
True Age: (Angel/Demon years)
Birthdate: (Month/Day/[Year?])
Zodiac: (Optional)

Relationship Status:

Appearance: (image and description, no drawings/anime)
<.img src="linkgoeshere"/.>
Eyes:
Hair:
Height:
Weight:
Build:

Personality: (At least 2 solid paragraphs please)

Strengths: (Stay within a reasonable number. Don't include your character's possibly various powers in this section.)

Weaknesses: (Should be equal in number to strengths)

Dislikes:

History: (Again, at least two solid paragraphs is good.)

Family/Relations: (List any people important to your character here. It should include family, if they have one, their partner, if they have one, and any friends or enemies they have.)

Other: (Optional. Delete this section if you don't use it.)

HTML Help: (view spoiler)

message 2: by awkward potato (last edited Aug 14, 2014 06:04PM) (new)

awkward potato | 10 comments
Tʜɪs Tᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ →ܫ←αωкωαʀ∂ ρστατσ {ɢʀʏƒƒɪท∂σʀ нσυsє}.
© Aʟʟ Rɪɢʜᴛs Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ

[↛ ғᴜʟʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ↚] Callicantzaros Volt, according to her best friend/partner
[ nickname(s) ] Zar or Callie works considering Callicantzaros is a mouthful.

[↛ ᴀɢᴇ ↚] 23 years of age (is older, but doesn't know so)
[ place of birth ] Uncertain, but assumes New York.
[ time of birth ] Do people really keep track of this? Didn't think so.
[ date of birth ] Unsure, but let's go with October 31. It was the day she woke up.

[↛ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ↚] Feminine
[ sexuality ] Pansexual, my dears. She loves a little action from everyone.
[ relationship status ] Single
[ infatuation ] None--she cannot remember the boy she lusted after before she fell...

[↛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs ↚] Fallen-Angel
[ rank ] Unknown since she has fallen... (view spoiler)
[ powers ] Unknown, they are lost inside her somewhere...(view spoiler)

❝Her burning wings lit up the night sky, her sobs filling it with noise.❞

[↛ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ↚]

[ hair ] Long and dark hair falls past her shoulders in loose waves, and, once in a blue moon, she will put red highlights in them.
[ eyes ] Her eyes are a clear, pure blue, the color of a sun-washed sky.
[ height ] Make fun of her unsubstantial altitude of 4'11, and she will kill you.
[ weight ] If you must know, she weighs a total of 94 pounds.
[ body type ] She is slender, yes, but also has curves to her lithe frame.
[ distinguishing marks ] She has sharp diagonal lines across her back where her wings used to be. Of course, she doesn't know that... She also has her belly-button pierced and a tattoo on her ankle.

❝She was no longer an angel. She rebelled for a mortal. For love and lust.❞

[↛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ↚]
Callie is spontaneous, independent, and utterly reckless. She refuses to be held back by rules and is the type of girl that waits for no-one. Life is precious and short, and Callie intends to do all she can with it. Of course, this makes her rebellious in some areas and also a trouble-maker, not that she minds because she intends it to be that way. Callie refuses to fall under the weight of authority--she is, and forever will, be free. She loves to just have fun--loves to get her adrenaline going and her heart racing. She loves to live in the most uncontrollable moments of life.

For her insatiable love of life and freedom, Callie often loves and hates with her whole being. She doesn't simply just 'like' or 'dislike' a person--a lot of the time, Callie expresses strong feelings such as love, lust, loathing, or murderous rage. If Callie doesn't like, you'll know it, and if she does, well, she is a valiant protector and unflinchingly loyal. She would give her all to protect someone she loved.

Callie is also, though many deny it, very intelligent. However, her reckless and impulsive tendencies tend to get her dubbed as 'ignorant', which Callie is not. She loves to learn new things and to discover exotics treasures, but she also is the type of person that can't sit still too long. And that is why she despises class-rooms. Who wants to sit in a chair all day while listening to an old person drone on and on? Callie is also courageous and rarely does she express fear. Spiders? Don't bother her. Heights? Please, she practically lives for them! Ax waving murder? Maybe a little, but they'll probably just piss her off and she'll take em out with her collection of daggers.

Another thing: despite her rather child-like stature, Callie is not a force to be reckoned with. She has a special knowledge in the knife department and can be deadly if she needs to be. Accuracy, you should know, is one of her strong suits. While Callie puts off a fiery, confident, and overall vivacious front, she is lost on the inside. Ever since she woke up, lost and confused, she has been wondering who she was. She hardly seems to know herself, not really. Who doesn't even know their own real name!? So yeah, Callie is fun-loving and edgy, but inside is a scared little girl, wondering where she is...

[↛ ʟɪᴋᴇs ↚]
✔ Horror Movies
✔ Full-Moons
✔ Chocolate!

[↛ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ↚]
✘ Pineapples
✘ Being told what to do
✘ Others making fun of her height

[↛ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs ↚]
▴ Intelligent
▴ Honest
▴ Courageous

[↛ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs ↚]
▾ Hot-Headed
▾ Impulsive
▾ Lost

❝The darkness became her only friend, and she trusted it with all of her soul.❞

[↛ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ↚]
Callicantzaros Volt was known as Afriel Volt before she fell, committing a sin she wouldn't remember when she awoke the next day. But, back to where it all began. Afriel Volt was a respectful, easily-swayed, and complaint angel, knowing her place as a guardian. She watched over many mortals and lived out her days scowling at the bad choices they would sometimes make, but forgiving them nonetheless. She was much too soft-hearted for her own good. Afriel lived simply as an angel, for over one-thousand years she lived, battling demons and watching humans.

But then she saw him. He was a mortal, young and full of life and heart and soul. She watched him everyday, yearning to know him more than by just his name--Nathan, he was called. Afriel fell in more than just love. She fell in lust with the dark-haired, light-eyed, and chiseled stranger. She began to crave him. Afriel was done living a quiet, compliant life. She wanted out, wanted to taste freedom and be stupid. She was done being an angel. For the first time in a millennium, Afriel wanted to rebel; wanted to break free of the restraints holding her. Afriel wanted to live. And so she did.

Afriel rebelled against what the angels stood for--purity and peace!? Please, the world was corrupt, and peace didn't have to be assured by purity, if it even existed anywhere else. She was done with the way of the angels. She was ready to begin her decent into hell. So the angels stripped her of her wings, and cast her adrift, flinging her out of heaven forever. Fire trailed behind her as her once pure silver feathers were set aflame. Afriel sobbed, yes, but she was done with her old self. She was to be born anew. And that was the start: her fiery trail from heaven.

From that moment on, Afriel would no longer exist. People would remember the shy, compliant, and kind angel, but they would no longer look at Callie as they thought it. From that moment on Afriel became Callicantzaros, a name her demon partner gave her. Callie woke up the next morning, disoriented and lost, not knowing who or even what she was. And that was where her partner and best friend stepped in. He told her how angels were evil--how they took only for themselves and cared nothing for others. Callie accepted his views, and adopted them as her own. Callie was never told how she used to be angel, and it some ways, this is better for her. Who wants to be reminded of love lost and rebellions gone awry? Callie, while still lost inside herself, made a good life with her partner. There isn't any intimate love, but they still view each other as brother and sister. And so Callicantzaros Volt lives on, unknowing of who she used to be.

❝So now you know. The desolation of angels is bitter.❞

[↛ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ↚]
[ let's go with 'brother' ] _________; Ageless; Demon; ▪▪▪▪▪ (love)
Callie has no recollection of anyone else.

message 3: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) @Potato... Gryffindor... (what do you prefer?): Amazing character!

Just a few things, is there someone who has offered to make a demon partner for her yet? It's a rather vital part of the plot, the pairings, so I need to know that it is at least reserved.
Could you include her rank and powers in a spoiler? I know she doesn't know them and cannot access them, but her powers are still somewhere inside her, locked up.

I'm on my phone, but I don't think I missed anything! I'll add her to the characters list once I get on my laptop. ^_^

message 4: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato | 10 comments You can call me whichever :] And I've been working on a collab, so her demon partner is in the works :]

message 5: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) Alright, I just needed to know that! ^-^

And... Ranks and powers in a spoiler, or at least mentioned somewhere in history, please? Just like the history, she doesn't remember it, but we still need to know it. :) Thank you!

message 6: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato | 10 comments Alright, I'll be right on that ^-^

message 7: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) Wonderful!

Callicantzaros Volt is APPROVED

Hᴇᴀᴠᴇɴʟʏ Wᴀʀ {ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ}

unread topics | mark unread