Duodecathon discussion

Duodecathon 2018 > June 2018

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Savannah (new)

Savannah So, duodecathon started yesterday! It runs from the 22-28 of this month! What are you all planning on reading? Me, I’m going for read the second book in a series and it’ll either be Hunger by Michael Grant (second book in gone series) or No Easy Way Out by Dayna Lorentz (second in no safety in numbers series)!!!

I also thought about doing the 1200 pages challenge by reading both of those books and I 1 other book, but if that doesn’t happen 2nd book in a series is good!

Hope you are all doing well!
Happy Reading

message 2: by Terra (new)

Terra (bookbandit86) | 2 comments golden son by pierce brown. and then try to finish one of a couple others im reading

message 3: by meltem (new)

meltem (merutemudesu) I've started reading Vicious for the antihero/villain challenge. I've yet to know who's the villain but I have a guess. And the book's going so goooood.

message 4: by Rianne (new)

Rianne Warmerdam Hi all! I am reading Wonder by R.J. Palacio for the 2018 best seller challenge. I am really liking it, so that is great. :)

message 5: by Savannah (new)

Savannah I've decided to switch mine up a bit. I moved the book I read in April (Proxy) from Great First Line to Multiple Points of View, it still fits there. And I decided to read The Body by Stephen King for the challenge Great First Line ''The most important things are the hardest things to say.''

I got about 40 pages in last night and there are only 197 pages. So i should be able to finish tomorrow, if not today.

Hoping your reading is all going well!

message 6: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Rianne wrote: "Hi all! I am reading Wonder by R.J. Palacio for the 2018 best seller challenge. I am really liking it, so that is great. :)"

I LOVED Wonder! Glad you are enjoying it as well!

message 7: by Savannah (new)

Savannah meltem wrote: "I've started reading Vicious for the antihero/villain challenge. I've yet to know who's the villain but I have a guess. And the book's going so goooood."

I've never read a V.E. Schwab, but have heard they are really good. Glad you are enjoying it though, maybe I will have to read one of her books sometime soon!

message 8: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Terra wrote: "golden son by pierce brown. and then try to finish one of a couple others im reading"

Hope you are enjoying your books! :D

message 9: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Today is the last day of Duodecathon June! How are you guys doing? Are you going to finish your challenge this month?!? :D

message 10: by Rianne (new)

Rianne Warmerdam I made it! I finished the book just before midnight. Wonder was amazing. It was really heartwarming, sweet and a really deep book. I liked it.

message 11: by Jen (new)

Jen (reader44ever) | 17 comments Hi all! For June's Duodecathon, I read Promise Not to Tell by Jayne Ann Krentz for the "A 2018 bestseller" task. This book was on the New York Times bestseller list (spot #11, I think), in January, after it was first released. :-)

I read this book June 24-25, 2018. :-)

message 12: by meltem (new)

meltem (merutemudesu) Hello!!! lol I know I'm so late but I've finished Vicious for the antihero/villain challenge today and I've really enjoyed it and gave it 4 stars. I'll be definitely reading the sequel when it's out.