Hᴇᴀᴠᴇɴʟʏ Wᴀʀ {ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ} discussion

General > Questions & Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) If you have any questions or things to suggest, please let us know!

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 10 comments Would a deadly sin have to have the name originally given to them, or could we change it?

Also, Satan would be better paired with Pride, as that is the first of the Deadly Sins that he exhibited, which is found in the book of Job

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 10 comments Oh, and maybe include a character workshop?

message 4: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) I'll put up a WIP thread asap. :)

The name thing I'll leave for Emma to answer; she did the research on that.

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma | 73 comments 〈 ♣ 〉 ғɪᴇɴᴅɪsʜ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛs wrote: "Would a deadly sin have to have the name originally given to them, or could we change it?

Also, Satan would be better paired with Pride, as that is the first of the Deadly Sins that he exhibited, ..."

I got the name pairings off of wikipedia, so I'm fine to change that :)

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma | 73 comments And it would be better with the original name, but you can change it if you want.

message 7: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 10 comments Gotcha

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

So if you have one of the Seven Deadly Sins would you have to name them with their name? Like, for Envy it says Leviathan so would you have to name Envy Leviathan?

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma | 73 comments Well I'm thinking of switching a couple of the names around, based on the question above, but you should use the name on the list, unless you absolutely hate it, in which case you can talk to me about changing it.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks (:

message 11: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato | 10 comments Where to fallen angels get posted? I don't see a character thread for them, so do they go under angels?

message 12: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 10 comments Emma is currently out, but I would think that they go in the same topic as all Angels ^-^

message 13: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) Fiend is correct. Make sure you specify that they're fallen, and you're good. Just some backup here. ^_^

message 14: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato | 10 comments Okay, thank you :]

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 10 comments No problem ^-^

Hᴇᴀᴠᴇɴʟʏ Wᴀʀ {ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ}

unread topics | mark unread