Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > Read Date problems

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by André (new)

André (abartholomeu) | 17 comments I've tried to fill the Read Date to this mangá (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...) but when I open my review about it, this date field is empty again. I've tried this 3 times.
And when I go to my shelves, in the column related to this field I can see the date I shelved this mangá, an 3 times the date I tried to put on read date. Can't either remove these dates...

As additional info, previously I had problems combining this edition to another editions (thank you, librarians who don't know how to register things on goodreads... ¬¬)

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

message 2: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14905 comments For your information, anyone can add books to the database, not just librarians.

As you can read on the Librarians Group homepage, librarians cannot help with site functionality issues. Those questions should be asked in the Feedback Group.

message 3: by André (new)

André (abartholomeu) | 17 comments Sorry, I though I was posting in Feedback Group...

And I didn't know anyone could add books... When I started to use goodreads I had to ask to be a librarian to add the books I wanted.
It looks the rules changed.

Thank you for your reply.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.