Love & Social Change discussion

Malice Intent: Is Love Worth Dying For?
This topic is about Malice Intent
How Love Changes Thngs > Love & Faith

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alba Castillo (maliceintent) | 3 comments Malice Intent: Is Love Worth Dying For? by Alba Castillo
I am a 58 y/o single parent of three who has endured 20 years of grief/hardship, domestic violence and cancer to mention a few. This is the first time I join a group and that said, I wrote Malice Intent: Is Love Worth Dying For? to offer insights and lessons that will help other victims to help themselves, and to realize that staying in abusive relationships will harm and pass on effects to children with the danger that the cycle will be repeated again. I was diagnosed with breast cancer ten and a half years ago, that metastasized to bone cancer over seven years ago (stage IV). I have had multiple bouts of cancer since then, and while it sounds almost unrealistic that I would have survived this long, I am still here fighting three tumors: 2 in my spinal cord and 1 in my ribs. How I am surviving, I believe it is based on faith, love, and God's work. I would be very happy to help anyone in need.

message 2: by Janet (new)

Janet Colbert | 19 comments STOPPNow: (Stop the Organized Pill Pushers) NowAlba wrote: "Malice Intent: Is Love Worth Dying For? by Alba Castillo
I am a 58 y/o single parent of three who has endured 20 years of grief/hardship, domestic violence and cancer to mention a few. This is the ..."
I too believe in the power of prayer. What a testimony. Blessings to you. I am trying to end the opiate epidemic. David vs Goliath. I also have a family member who has cancer. Prayers.

Alba Castillo (maliceintent) | 3 comments Thank you so much, I so appreciate it. My prayers go out to your family member hoping for a speed recovery. I must agree with you in that everything is fixed now-days with opiates, or so they think... I, however, have began a healthier lifestyle eating fruits and vegetables to help along wit my cancer treatment, and believe it or not and even though I am walking around with three tumors, I feel great!!