Danielle Steel Book Fans discussion

Danielle Steel
This topic is about Danielle Steel
What's New ? > Anyone Reading?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin  Small | 2 comments Hi everyone! So I've seen that Ms. Steel has put out some new books recently.. anyone reading one or two @ this current time?
Love to hear from you!

Erin

message 2: by Anetris (new)

Anetris | 4 comments Hello, just joined the group and I love Danielle Steel. I just finished reading The Cast and before that Accidental Heroes.

Enjoyed both books

message 3: by EB (new)

EB Meadows (meadowswriting) | 2 comments Anetris wrote: "Hello, just joined the group and I love Danielle Steel. I just finished reading The Cast and before that Accidental Heroes.

Enjoyed both books"

The Cast was really great! I just finished The Duchess which was an older one of hers. Next up I am planning to read her latest but I switched to another author for my current book.

message 4: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea I recently finished Magic. I liked it, but I listened to it in audio format and I do not think that is the best to do with her books. I do not not know which one I will pick up next since I have a lot of her books. Any suggestions?

message 5: by Anetris (new)

Anetris | 4 comments Audiobooks are not the best sometimes as you can find yourself distracted. Fall from Grace is a good one.

message 6: by Erin (new)

Erin  Small | 2 comments Amy wrote: "Anetris wrote: "Hello, just joined the group and I love Danielle Steel. I just finished reading The Cast and before that Accidental Heroes.

Enjoyed both books"

The Cast was really great! I just ..."

message 7: by EB (new)

EB Meadows (meadowswriting) | 2 comments Hi Erin! I read both of her new ones and enjoyed them so much I liked for some not so new ones to read that I missed. I just finished Happy Birthday and it was amazing to me. It was perfect for summer. I'm reading another author now but I always go back to Danielle Steel!

message 8: by Leanne (new)

Leanne  | 2 comments Hi. I recently read Accidental Heros, The Mistress & Property of a Nobel woman. Don’t know what to read next. Any suggestions please? Thanks

message 9: by Anetris (new)

Anetris | 4 comments Good morning! Magic was a good read.

message 10: by Leanne (new)

Leanne  | 2 comments I’ll read it next then! Thanks for the suggestion 😊

message 11: by Anetris (new)

Anetris | 4 comments Great!