1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Louise and Lizzy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 849 (849 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Yay

message 2: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Sorry I fell asleep. Um in the last one was summer romanse. Now we we can do vampire/werewolf romanse

message 3: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Dose matter

message 4: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Name: David Counter
Spices: Werewolf
Appearance: http://slowbuddy.com/wp-content/galle...

History: David was with his family. But he lost them in a storm. He is pretty sure that they are dead. But then he want to see it with his own. He is running around as a wolf. Just bacaouse it's easier to come somewhere without bother anyone. Which he think is very clever

message 5: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments David is walking in the night. For him it felt like his fur was glowing in the night. Even if it didn't.

message 6: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments As he walked he saw someone else walking. He got courious and walked a little closer to see who it was that was walking in the forest

message 7: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He sneaked up behinde a bush. He wanted to see her more. But he didn't want her to see him

message 8: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He walked in the bushes to get a closer look. Of course it needed to make a sound that she could hear

message 9: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He knew he couldn't hide himself. He slwoly walked out from the bushes and showed himself. Of course as a wolf

message 10: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He looked at her. She sure was beautiful. He saw that she was sad and wanted to make her feel better. He walked over to her. He layed down and put his head on her lap

message 11: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He looked up at her with nice eyes. He was waving his tail as she petted his head. It was really comfortyble

message 12: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He looked at her. He had one brother. He didn't know if his brother was alive or dead. But he had one

message 13: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He sat up and looked at her. He wanted her to feel better. He looked on the ground and found a stick and pick it up

message 14: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He smiled and waved his tail faster. He put the stick on her knees and waited for her to throw it

message 15: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He ran after the stick to get it. He ran futher in the forest. He jumped up in the air and took the stick and ran back to her

message 16: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He ran after the flying stick. He had so much fun. He took the stick in the air again and ran back to her. He put the stick on the ground and was pating

message 17: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He tried to help her as good as he could. He tried to save her. He tried her best

message 18: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He ran after her to make sure she would comeback safe

message 19: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He walked up to her . He wanted to help her. If she didn't get up he would need go turn barack to normal and help her

message 20: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Even he knew that she would never get home in time. He gave himself no choise then to turn himself to normal. "I will help you home." He said

message 21: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He picked her up and started to run. "Tell me the way." He said as he ran

message 22: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He stoped running and knocked on the door... Or more kicked it becaouse he was holding her

message 23: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He waited for someone to open. He got a bit irretated and kicked harder

message 24: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He walked with them in to make sure that she was fine. He wanted to make sure that she was feeling good before he leaved

message 25: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "My name is David. I have found controll over myself." He said honest

message 26: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I'm sorry but I haven't. I haven't payed much ettaniton to the world around... Well till this very night." He said. He couldn't find a reason to lie

message 27: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "That's all I wanted to hear. He walked to the door. Before he walked out he turned himself into a wolf and ran away

message 28: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He felt like he couldn't leave. He wanted to stay. See her again. He walked in a few bushes and hid there

message 29: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He had fallen asleep in the bushes and woke up the next day

message 30: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He looked and saw that he was at thier house. He wanted to visit her but wasn't sure if her brother would like it

message 31: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He saw when her brother left. Now mabye if he was fast he could sneak in and see how she was. When he was to far away he sneaked in. He turned himself to normal. He could feel her smell and followed it to her room. He saw her drink blood. "Dose it teaste good?" He asked and looked at her

message 32: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I came to see how everything was with you." He said. He gave her a small smile

message 33: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Well that's great. I know I mabye should be far away now. But I just wanted to make sure that you were alright first." He said and looked at her

message 34: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I could understand that. That's why I sneaked in now when he isn't here." He said and shruggled

message 35: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Sure we can go out for a walk. Do you want me to ran after that stick again?" He joked a little

message 36: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "They both sounds nice. I mostly spend my time running around." He said walking with her

message 37: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "When you hear the reason to why I always run around in the froset then you will understand." He said to her

message 38: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Well it was a storm. I think for a few years ago. I was with my family and we was trying to survive. But we got seperated from each other. I don't know if they are dead or not. But I want to find them." He said and looked at her

message 39: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Sounds horrible. But I would like to know you. As... You." He said with an chuckl

message 40: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I don't know. What you like to do, personality.and the other things." He anwsered

message 41: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "So your peronality cangce as how your mood is?" Asked and looked pretty suprised

message 42: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Okey. Let me ask. In what mood are you in right now?" He asked and looked at her. He liked her story she was telling

message 43: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments He nodded. "You have been through much." He said and looked down

message 44: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Wow. It sounds intresting." He said a bit suprised

message 45: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I didn't notice that if I'm gona be honest with you." He said and smiled

message 46: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I do understand. You are a family. No matter what happens you can always stck togeter." He said and put a hand on her back

message 47: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Well I want to help so you feel better. I guess I'm doing a great job." He said with an chuckl

message 48: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "So what you are trying to say is that we should cangce our bodies?" He ask and if he had got everything

message 49: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "As I said to your brother. I haven't pay miuch ettaniton to the world around me... Well till I founded you." He said honest to her

message 50: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I had my eyes on something else." He said and walked in the coffee shop with her

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17