Investigate discussion

Cases > Mystery (Nova&Mimi)

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Hiii))

message 2: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((How should we start this))

message 3: by Cameron (new)

Cameron Durant (x1f49c) | 90 comments Mod
((I will delete the Robert Williams thing since you guys are using this. This is the one about the animals right?))

message 4: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Robert Williams? Alexis and I were going to do the animal one, but I actually don’t remember corresponding with Mimi for an rp))

message 5: by Cameron (new)

((Robert Williams is the guy that owned the farm. Don’t worry about it))

message 6: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 46 comments Mod
((I'm so confused))

message 7: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Oh ok … what farm?))

message 8: by Cameron (new)

((*dramatic sigh* are you guys doing the murder mystery/animal mystery I gave you? Because if you are, Robert has a farm. If you are not, than ignore anything that I have said.))

message 9: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((uuummm ok how about, there is a house out in the country where an old couple live with there relatives. one day, the old man dies, and soon the next day, the old woman does. now, slowly but surely, one more person dies before they hire a pair of detectives to figure out the murder.))

message 10: by Cameron (new)

(( I approve of it, I will give the other mystery to a different group))

message 11: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((kk))

message 12: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Cameron wrote: "((*dramatic sigh* are you guys doing the murder mystery/animal mystery I gave you? Because if you are, Robert has a farm. If you are not, than ignore anything that I have said.))"

((Ooohhhh I remember now
I’m sorry!))

message 13: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Wait so Mimi and I are doing the second mystery?))

message 14: by Cameron (new)

((Yes))

message 15: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Ok. Got it. Thanks!))

message 16: by Cameron (new)

((Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! The Investigation RP group proudly presents, Mystery (Nova&Mimi)!))

message 17: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((kk))

Audrey pulled into the driveway of the mansion, and looked up at it, it was SPECTACULAR.

message 18: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Griffin was already in the courtyard. If he had cared for large, ostentatious things, which he didn’t, he would have found the manor’s beauty capturing. But with the gloom and doom hanging over it, it was hard to think of it that way.

message 19: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Audrey stepped out of the car, quite delicately, and seeing a man in the courtyard jogged over. "Are you Griffin?"

message 20: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Heh. A man.))

“Yeah,” he said carefully. “Who are you again?” He couldn’t be sure at a murder scene. And, the light was too dim to see the girl’s face, despite the lights on in the manor.

message 21: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale (( ;) ))

She smiled, "I'm Audrey," she said cockily, "aren't you the...detective I was supposed to work with?"

message 22: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Oh! Audrey!” He smacked his forehead. “Right. Sorry. It’s dark in here. Not in, I mean over.” He shut his mouth and shook his head at himself. Why was he rambling?

message 23: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She gave a little chuckle, "all right, well that's ok, now, shall we go inside?" she motioned to the mansion.

message 24: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Oh. Yes, right. Here we go.” He started walking towards the huge double doors.

((He’s got a British accent XD
Just imagine it))

message 25: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((ok I will))

She followed him, ok, she was ahead of him a bit, but that's not the pint. She knocked.

message 26: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Shouldn’t we make a plan?” He frowned when she knocked. In all of his other cases, they had made plans before they sprung into action.

message 27: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "They hired us, so first we go in and meet our clients."

message 28: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Oh. Right.” He ducked his head and waited for them to answer the door.

message 29: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale The door was opened by a young man, "hello?"

message 30: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Yeah, hi. We’re the people you hired?” He wasn’t quite sure what to say. He looked to Audrey for help.

message 31: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "For the murder," she said smoothly, "you must be Charles, am I correct?"
He nodded and smiled, "come in!"

message 32: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Griffin waited for Audrey to head in before him. He knew how to do this, but he wasn’t good at the formalities.

message 33: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She stepped inside, with a formal smile. "You are Mr. Jansens grandson, I believe?"

message 34: by quq (last edited Jul 03, 2018 02:02PM) (new)

quq  (190511) The man nodded, a sad expression coming over his face. “We loved him very much.” He gestured it a portrait over the fireplace of he and his wife with Mr. Jansen standing in between them.

Griffin studied the portrait, blocking out the man’s feelings. They’d only make the job harder. The woman seemed to have a look of distaste on her face as she gazed at the old man in the painting. He made a mental note to tell that to Audrey.

message 35: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Audrey was already inspecting the painting, and had noticed the look on the woman's face the moment he pointed the painting out. "Sir, this is your wife?"

message 36: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Yes ma’am,” Mr. Jansen nodded.

Griffin thought for a second about th right words to say. “Did your wife perhaps … dislike your grandfather?”

message 37: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Austin turned to Griffin, "according to what I heard, his wife died two years ago," she said sharply.

message 38: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) He shrugged. “It’s a valid question.”

Mr Jansen’s face was filled with sorrow. “That is correct.” He thought for a few moments. “She did have a general vibe of disgust every time she was around him … but I supposed that was her illness.”

message 39: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Austin tilted her head, "her illness?"

message 40: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “She died from an illness, didn’t you know?” He frowned.

Griffin blinked. What kind of illness? He knew there were some disorders that could cause violence …

message 41: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "What illness," she said firmly.

message 42: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Well, she had Alzheimer’s originally, but then she contracted another unheard of disease. I can’t remember the name for the life of me …” he trailed off, furrowing his brow.

message 43: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "You cant remember a disease that is unheard of? Why, that is unusual."

message 44: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) He pressed a hand to his temple. “Maybe I’ve got Alzheimer’s too,” he tried to joke.

message 45: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "You do remember, dont you?"

message 46: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “No,” he said sharply.

Griffin looked at Audrey, trying to tell her silently to ease up.

message 47: by Mimi 'Pans' (last edited Jul 27, 2018 07:16PM) (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Austin's expression was stony, "perhaps you shall soon remember."