What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Teen Fantasy/ Romance. Girl gets into crash. Saved by mysterious boy on horseback. Finds out he died on that road with his horse and brother years back. No he is by day normal guy by night shadow thing.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey | 2 comments The beginning of this books starts out as a girl driving in snowy bad weather to a musical recital. She get into and accident and hurts herself. A mysterious boy shows up as wolves are about to attact her. Hes riding a horse and somehow heals her though she doesnt know how. She manages to get help but eventually sees this boy again in town and slowly becomes intrigued in who or what he really is. You then find out that this boy died on that same road with his brother and horse years before. He is a normal person by day but at night turns into this shadow being (or something close to that). I read this book back i believe in between 2012 to 2014, however that isnt neccessarily the piblication date. I would love to able to read it again, but my biggest reason in finding the book is so I can read the sequel because the first book leaves you at a cliffhanger

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Lewis (rather_be_reading) | 8 comments It's been awhile since I've read this book but... The Hollow by Jessica Verday?

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey | 2 comments I checked it out. Unfortunately that was not it. Thank you though!

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36583 comments Mod
Here's the Google Books preview of The Temptation by Alisa Valdes- Anna's suggestion - https://books.google.com/books?id=I0f...

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40648 comments Mod
Kelsey, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Temptation (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Alisa Valdes (other topics)