YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Team Threads Archive > Team Three Card Poker (M) - Chat

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby (last edited Jul 09, 2018 06:49AM) (new)

Abby | 5454 comments Team Members
Natalia
Abby
Isha
•Lucia•
IZEVBUWA
Beatrice

Main thread: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
Reviews: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by Natalia (new)

Natalia | 1637 comments Hey, checking in

message 3: by Em⋆ (new)

Em⋆ | 674 comments Checking in! ☺️

message 4: by Isha (new)

Isha (imisha) | 589 comments Checking in!

message 5: by izzy (new)

izzy  | 1293 comments Checking in

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 85723 comments Mod
Hello Team Three Card Poker, just to let you know that I have messaged Elizabeth to ask if she is still planning on taking part in the challenge. If I don't hear back from her within 48 hours then I will look to replace her ☺

Hello Team Three Card Poker, as Elizabeth hasn't contacted me, and hasn't posted any reviews, I'll be contacting one of the people on the waiting list to try and fill the space on your team ☺

message 8: by Isha (new)

Isha (imisha) | 589 comments Sarah wrote: "Hello Team Three Card Poker, as Elizabeth hasn't contacted me, and hasn't posted any reviews, I'll be contacting one of the people on the waiting list to try and fill the space on your team ☺"

Thanks Sarah!!!

message 9: by Abby (new)

Abby | 5454 comments Hi Robyn! I'll add your name when I can get to a computer. Go ahead and copy your reviews in our review thread.

message 10: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Hello Team Three Card Poker, just to confirm that I am adding Robyn to your team ☺

message 11: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Hello Team Three Card Poker, I'm afraid that Robyn's reviews which she posted were found to have been plagarised from reviews on Amazon.com, so I have had to remove her from the challenge. I have someone else on the waiting list though, so hopefully you will have a new team member soon ☺

message 12: by Abby (new)

Abby | 5454 comments Welp, that was short-lived. Thanks for keeping track of our team, Sarah!

message 13: by Abby (new)

Abby | 5454 comments Robyn wrote: "The whole thing is kinda messed up and i was told by a member that it was ok. I dont know where the rule section is. I do apologize. I can bet there are others doing it as well because like i said ..."

Others have gotten in trouble for it before. Whoever told you may have been one of them. I feel really bad that you didn't know the rules though. :(

message 14: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

I'm sorry Robyn, but we have a zero tolerance policy for people who break the rules, because if we let one person get away with it then more people start doing it, and that ruins the challenges for everyone.

Our challenge rules are clearly posted on their own thread in the 'Important info' section here - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
and a link to them is always posted on the main challenge thread (at the end of message 3) - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 15: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Adding Beatrice to your team ☺

message 16: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Checking in. Hi everyone! :)

message 17: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments I am currently reading Friend-Zoned (Friend-Zoned, #1) by Belle Aurora (BR). I finished Dear Universe Poems on Love, Longing, and Finding Your Place in the Cosmos by Pierra Calasanz-Labrador Glimmerglass Girl by Holly Walrath , both are poetry books but I need to accumulate more for it to count.

message 18: by Em⋆ (new)

Em⋆ | 674 comments Hi Beatrice! Welcome! 😀

message 19: by Isha (new)

Isha (imisha) | 589 comments Whoa, we're in second place now!! :)

message 20: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments •Lucia• wrote: "Hi Beatrice! Welcome! 😀"

Hello Lucia! :D

message 21: by izzy (new)

izzy  | 1293 comments Isha wrote: "Whoa, we're in second place now!! :)"

How do you check your your team stands?

message 22: by Isha (new)

Isha (imisha) | 589 comments IZEVBUWA wrote: "Isha wrote: "Whoa, we're in second place now!! :)"

How do you check your your team stands?"

It's on the July Challenge page where you signed up for the challenge :)