Tonya Kappes Cozy Krew discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Killer Coffee Mystery Series > Scene of the Grind Audio Giveaway!!! Giveaway over!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) | 64 comments Mod
Y'all!!!! Scene of the Grind is now in audio!! Can you believe it? Roxy is come to life and I love it!!

I'm giving away five audio copies right here!!

In the post comments, tell me one thing you LOVE about audio books! I'll pick a winner Sunday!

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia David | 1 comments I can listen to a book while I cook, clean or just sitting.

message 3: by Holly Stover (new)

Holly Stover | 2 comments You can listen while doing other things or while driving!

message 4: by Dyan (new)

Dyan | 1 comments For me, audio books add a little more or another depth to a book. Audio books heighten my visions about a book after I read them.

message 5: by Judy (new)

Judy Tucker | 2 comments I can listen while doing something else

message 6: by Connie (new)

Connie Barber | 1 comments With 2 year old triplets I can no longer have my nose in a book all the time. Audiobooks allow me to still indulge in the literary world.

message 7: by Gina (new)

Gina (shadowblossom222gj) | 2 comments I love listening to them while I am at work. It makes the day seem better.

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura Wollam (laurawollam) | 2 comments I love being able to listen when I am on the go or don't have time to sit and read.

message 9: by Randi (new)

Randi Robinson (wvteddy) OoOoOo. I LOVE audio books! I can listen to them in the car, especially helpful when you have no good radio channel. I can listen in bed while I fall asleep, but if I don’t set the timer it’s hard to find my place in the morning. I can listen while I clean or cook or walk or whatever

message 10: by Christie (new)

Christie Marks (christieloo2) | 4 comments I have yet to listen to an audio book ... I think it's time I did!

message 11: by Kim (new)

Kim | 3 comments I love Audiobooks cause I can listen to them while driving, mowing the grass or doing other chores, and while I’m falling asleep at night.

message 12: by Alisha (new)

Alisha Collins | 1 comments I can read even when I don’t feel like holding a book due to my arthritis.

message 13: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melbiddle) | 2 comments I have never had an audiobook, so I honestly don't know.

message 14: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne (bellalove) | 1 comments I love audio books. I can listen in car while driving. Listen while doing laundry etc... And listen when I want to read but too tired to see a page of words

message 15: by Darcysmom (new)

Darcysmom | 1 comments I love audio books for going out walking, cleaning, and commuting!

message 16: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 1 comments I spend a lot of time in my car and audiobooks help pass the time. Plus, some books I just couldn't get through reading but the audio version gave it life. (Handmaid's Tale, for example.)

message 17: by Jeanie (new)

Jeanie | 1 comments I can listen to them almost anywhere, gives me a better attitude when driving, and hoid narrators bring the characters to life.

message 18: by Marsha (new)

Marsha | 1 comments I have never tried one but my friend has me convinced I need to try one. So I will be trying them.

message 19: by Coral (new)

Coral Mitchell | 1 comments Always listen when I drive back/forth to work.

message 20: by Sheryl (last edited Jun 22, 2018 12:51PM) (new)

Sheryl | 2 comments I love audio books!! The 1 thing I love the most about audio books is I can listen to them Anywhere!!!! While driving, or riding, in bed, doing house work, yard work, out to eat! Anywhere!

message 21: by Wulfwyn (new)

Wulfwyn  (alaskanbookcafe) I love audio books! You can listen while doing so many things, which is great especially when listening to a book you can’t put down. I also like being able to switch between medias, I can be reading the book and if I need to do something, it is easy to switch to audio and keep going. But what I have found I enjoy the most about audio books, is that sometimes I will be listening without headphones and people nearby will get interested. It has been great to see other people get interested in the story and be able to talk to them about it. I also like to have book dates with friends. It’s kind of like a movie night except with books. We usually have “potluck” snacks and sometimes bring pajamas to change into. If you haven’t done that, i recommend you trying it. It is great fun listening together!

Miss W Book Reviews (misswbookreviews) I love listening to an audio book on long drives , passes the time faster . Thank you for the opportunity and happy to be here in this group 📚

message 23: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Sandorf | 1 comments I listen to a lot of audio books on my almost 1 1/2 commute to work! Love it so much more than listening to the radio. But I do find myself sitting in car until I finish a chapter or get to a really good part!

message 24: by Renee (new)

Renee Collins | 1 comments I like audio books as I can listen on long drives or plane drives...I first got “hooked” on them when my younger daughter used to check out at library and play in car for her daughter...when I’d go places with them, granddaughter and I were well entertained!

message 25: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Lewis (kristilynn001) | 2 comments I love to listen to them while I’m working out at the gym!

message 26: by Tari (new)

Tari (thann) | 4 comments When I'm sewing for a craft show I can listen to a book and still feel like I'm getting reading done :)

message 27: by Donamae (new)

Donamae Clausen kutska | 1 comments I never had one but always wanted to try listening to a book. Thank you for the chance.

message 28: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (smmolloy1105) | 3 comments Thank you for the opportunity to win. I wish I could tell you something I love about them but they put my to sleep. My mom, on the other hand, absolutely loves them.

message 29: by Susan (new)

Susan | 1 comments I am legally blind and find it nearly impossible to read print books. I use my Kindle for all my books. Audio books give another option to enjoy reading. I also walk quite a bit so audio books give me the freedom to enjoy my books on the go!

message 30: by Sally (new)

Sally Hannoush | 1 comments I love to listen to audiobooks when I drive the hour and half back and forth from my parents house. Of course, I take them out of the car and finish them on my computer. lol I can never leave a story alone for a while.

message 31: by Robin (new)

Robin Leslie Coxon (goodreadscomrobin_coxon) | 1 comments I have never used an audio book so it would be a pleasure to win and try it out. It will be wonderful to listen to while waiting in a doctor's office or any appointment. Thanks Tonya for the opportunity.

message 32: by Paula (new)

Paula Adams (goodreadscompadams57) | 7 comments I've never tried an audio book before. But it could come in handy on long trips in the RV as I can't read it makes me nauseous. My husband is one of these silent types at least most of the time so it would make the trip more enjoyable or me anyway. I never help with the driving due to physical limitations. Also it depends on who does the narriation.

message 33: by Jeanne (new)

Jeanne (tysaunt) | 2 comments I love to listen to audio books on my commute to work and during my evening walks.

message 34: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellyl716) | 2 comments I love to listen to audio books on my commute to work and when I'm doing errands. It makes the day more enjoyable!

message 35: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (krisa_theavidreader) | 3 comments I listen to audio books in the car. They help me to concentrate while I drive (so my mind does not wander). It makes the drive enjoyable and less boring. The right narrator can really bring a book to life.

message 36: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (debb23) | 2 comments I love to listen to audio books when we travel, it makes the time go so much quicker.

message 37: by Karen (new)

Karen Such Surprenant | 2 comments It's nice being able to do other things and still be able to listen to the book.

message 38: by Karen (new)

Karen Such Surprenant | 2 comments It's nice being able to do other things and still be able to listen to the book.

message 39: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Wurth | 1 comments I can listen while I am driving

message 40: by Kim (new)

Kim | 1 comments I can enjoy my stories while I am working around my mothers house and while mowing her acreage. It brightens my day while I am doing the tedious jobs to keep my mothers house and yard up to par for her.

message 41: by Terri (new)

Terri (tlcmom582) | 1 comments I love them because the narration can add even more to the story.

message 42: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Hovey | 5 comments I love audio books too. I can read more books and i love them at work.

message 43: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Neal | 1 comments I love audio books!! I started listening to them on my trips back and forth to WV several years ago when my parents were ill and I made several trips there. Now I listen to them while I work on pottery, sewing, gardening, walking, running, cleaning - makes cleaning sooo much better!

message 44: by Jackie (new)

Jackie | 6 comments Audio books are an amazing invention. Love it

message 45: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kopelke | 1 comments I have never tried an audio book. Would like to give it a whirl.

message 46: by Karina (new)

Karina (storm992472) | 1 comments I love that you can listen and still do so many other things also. Thank you for the chance.

message 47: by Kathleen (last edited Jun 26, 2018 08:48AM) (new)

Kathleen | 1 comments With the right narrator, the book jumps to life.

message 48: by Tonya (new)

Julia wrote: "I can listen to a book while I cook, clean or just sitting."

Congrats!!! You're a winner! Please send me your email to tonyak11@yahoo.com

message 49: by Tonya (new)

Pam wrote: "I can listen while I clean the kitchen but also they are great for helping me when I can't sleep. I listen and it keeps my mind occupied so I get rest if not sleep."

message 50: by Tonya (new)

Jackie wrote: "Audio books are an amazing invention. Love it"

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.